Best White Rhino Breeder?

Put in a few hours research into the strain last night and medicine man does seem to be the original and the best and the breeder is a former part owner of greenhouse seeds so maybe their white rhino is from the same lineage who knows, but i still think ill order th green house version, and i may give demon another go and get some pick wnd mix medicine man how ever i much prefer to order through herbies i feel safer with them. I havnt ordered direct from the breeder does mns send to oz? ill have a look into them too. cheers all. Edited by imagardner

Hi ima I am in accord with fiwh in his comment.  Growers have differing opinions on the Shanti-Arjan thing... Grnhouse/MNS.  I jus kinda look how Grnhouse does stuff w/all fems, coloured seeds blah blah blah and it seems jus like a money man venture no matter how well someone breeds canna strains.  I personally think they are too much into the $ and that is their bottom line where the primary purpose of mns is to provide excellent genetics-the dosh comes in behind the quality.  I mean, its kinda like GSeeds think 'how much can we charge for this one, restrict replication so they gotta buy more its the kinda shet coles and woolies do IMO.  I don't know the man but i think I will not buy any Greenhouse strains.  Mns is fair dinkum I wanna a grow every strain if I hang around that long lol got my eye on Angel Breath lol  Ya won't get mns strains cheaper at any seedbank I have gleaned.  Even direct they are well priced and if at auction ya never know...

Peace and good shopping (Its soooo much fun aye!)  vinno :sun:

• Upvote 2

this is the link to MNS auctions. stealth is good. i have used both cash in the mail and bank transfer and both methods are reliable.

http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/browse.php?id=0

Med Man isnt up there at the moment but there are stacks of bargains right now, hell im tempted to jump on the G13 skunk for $30 australian. you usually get about 20 seeds per pack when you buy from shanti direct because they always throw some extras in.

• Upvote 1

this is the link to MNS auctions. stealth is good. i have used both cash in the mail and bank transfer and both methods are reliable.

http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/browse.php?id=0

Med Man isnt up there at the moment but there are stacks of bargains right now, hell im tempted to jump on the G13 skunk for $30 australian. you usually get about 20 seeds per pack when you buy from shanti direct because they always throw some extras in.

That is an extremely good deal.  Might not be the flashiest of strains but it'd knock ya socks off for sure and from 20 odd seeds you'd definitely find a few stand out plants :)