Nitrogen deficiency?

Hi gorilla,they look hungry but it may be the combo of the seasol and the perlite lifting that ph and locking out?  buzzo know the score better than me but>>>>>

Feed them ASAP

Seasol has very little NPK and it will raise your PH a lot

hi buzzo, :peace:  i have noticed the rising ph w/seasol as well.  I was just wondering does it ever stabilise? :lol: I mixed some coco nutes last night (NF) and base nutes, seasol and rhizo>>ph'd it, all good at 5.7-9 let it settle and came back she's up 'round 6.9-7ish.  I was thinking if a little mag sulphate in there would keep it less jumpy, or? 

Peace to yas and good growing. v :sun:

Outdoor

Ph is around 5.8/6, no nutes yet, transplanted a week ago and gave them some seasol, cots started yellowing and dying first, now blade leaves are paling.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Any suggestions?

If that is 100% perlite as it looks like, you are starving the plants.

Buy a decent hydroponic nutrient and use it.

Naycha :peace:

• Upvote 1

Hi gorilla,they look hungry but it may be the combo of the seasol and the perlite lifting that ph and locking out?  buzzo know the score better than me but>>>>>

hi buzzo, :peace:  i have noticed the rising ph w/seasol as well.  I was just wondering does it ever stabilise? : lol: I mixed some coco nutes last night (NF) and base nutes, seasol and rhizo>>ph'd it, all good at 5.7-9 let it settle and came back she's up 'round 6.9-7ish.  I was thinking if a little mag sulphate in there would keep it less jumpy, or? 

Peace to yas and good growing. v :sun:

Yes I have found the PH will drift upward for at least the first 24 hours then it will stabilise. It's pretty important to mix your nutes up at least 1 day before you use then for this very reason. Cannazym takes the PH down.

Basically 2.5ml per liter of Cannazym will couteract 2 ml per liter of Rhizo or Seasol.

My Early seedling mix drifts the most because I don't use Cannazym.

Summary the PH will stop drifting after 24 to 36 hours.

• Upvote 1