no room >.<

seedbanks can be a bit hit and miss.  if you do place an order only spend money you are willing to lose and accept that there is a chance you'll get nothing as customs is literally after them.  Most packaged make it into the country no problems but you should still only spend money you are willing to lose.

for your needs I wouldn't recommend anything under a 1m x 1m floor space with a 400w light as that should give you more than enough to cover your needs and give you a little bit to fall back on should the next crop not perform as well as expected.

Hi Aimee, I agree with the Doc here.  I am in a 1.0m x .550m x 1.7m space and the first thing I am doing this summer after the last flowers is to build a new space.  With the narrow depth in the closet I have the girls don't seem to have enough room and I get alot of undergrown buds-no scrog cos of stealth contingencies for me so bendin em around and they neeed more room.  If you want to screen your plants I think the options are nearly endless.  I grow here post-48457-0-25476800-1379047831_thumb.jpg 

Peace and good growing to ya :bongon: v :sun: