no room >.<

Hey all

So, i smoke to ease pain/sensations due to nerve damage caused by an epidural. And i want to grow for personal use but i have minimal to no room >.< 

Appreciating any suggestions on small/cheaper setups.

Had a great thing going over at my friends but she decided to up and out with no word and left me hanging. i dont know alot of people who know anything about it let alone growing it. But its the only thing that helps with my symptoms. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

:D

Hi Aimee,

I too am a medi grower as are many of the members here. I'll help you out as much as I can.

First off you need some information and the best place to start for a true newbie would be  http://cannaversity.com/index.php

Lots of broad info there, so go have a read. Make some plans about the area you think you'd like to use. How big? Could you use a wardrobe or buy a growtent or build an area? Remember water and power needs too. I started in a wardrobe but over the years has grown and grown.......https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/gallery/image/10063-7/

Once you've worked out some of these basics, go and have a browse thru some grow diaries. These can give you great ideas as to what others have done. They can also inform you of some of the cock ups to avoid too. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/forum/99-cannabis-grow-diaries/

As for your space don't be too worried, there are examples here of some people growing in a computer casing. Space aint the problem. The question is more skill and knowledge. Many of us here have a bit of both and I'm happy to share my knowledge around. So if you cant find the answers you're looking for come asking. Someone will direct you to where to find it or answer the questions for you.

And we were all Newbies at some point, some people seem to forget this, but we all had questions at the start. No matter how 'silly'. So ask.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 4

You need to work out how much you want to consume on a daily basis before all else.  Your growing requirements will be considerably different if you want a gram a day instead of say 3g a day and once you do the math and work out exactly how much you need to harvest you can plan your grow area around your needs.  If for example you work out that you need 2g a day thats half an ounce a week and about 6 ounces every 3 months which is easily doable indoors in a 1m x 1m space.  Once you work out that kind of information and know you have the space to grow I would then look at seeds that suit your medicinal needs.  From there its just a matter of researching everything you need to buy, buying it all, setting it up and you'll be growing world class buds in no time :)

Wow guys thanks! Sorry for the late reply. I had to move house cause of said friend in op :( and had no regular internet connection till now >:|

Thanks so much for all the info! i really appreciate your time. I'm definitely keen to give this a go.

DoctorWho - I guess a half oz would last me a almost a couple weeks.

ive always relied on the help of others with this and have recently come to realise that its hard to find people you can trust. I have a wardrobe that im considering using. its 6ft x 2ft - floor to ceiling height. This house also has solar panels so the power bill is much lower, which is a bonus!

Also I tried to get into the chat but seem to be having some difficult getting it to load up, if there's a trick to it please let me know!

Thanks again

Aimee

hey Amie if you chose to go through with the grow make sure you shop around for hydro shops in perth as some are more expensive than others. also try source clones if you can if not theres a few seed banks that sponsor this site. also my mrs suffers same back pain from the epidural I think I must be a common problem when having that needle good luck with the adventure :bongon:

seedbanks can be a bit hit and miss.  if you do place an order only spend money you are willing to lose and accept that there is a chance you'll get nothing as customs is literally after them.  Most packaged make it into the country no problems but you should still only spend money you are willing to lose.

for your needs I wouldn't recommend anything under a 1m x 1m floor space with a 400w light as that should give you more than enough to cover your needs and give you a little bit to fall back on should the next crop not perform as well as expected.

• Upvote 1