Turtle Room

Skunkxxx

i love this sorta shit skunk. you're a freak!

Yea man I do too.I have about 8 or 9 in there now If count at supper was right. It is so funny to see them run to the sound of the rake I use to scratch the worms out of the dirt.post-2554-0-20827400-1382433524_thumb.jpg

I attached a couple more pics of the remod going on and a few turtles.

Bull Mastiff is at 60 pound mark, 5 months wow she is going to be a big girl.Love her alot,hope she can replace my rott of 16 years

Peace Out asterisk

Skunkxxx 

post-2554-0-88807600-1382433651_thumb.jpg

post-2554-0-59794700-1382433686_thumb.jpg

post-2554-0-69089800-1382433695_thumb.jpg

post-2554-0-58223500-1382433715_thumb.jpg

post-2554-0-17241700-1382433835_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

Great pics!!

Thanks Bro,I should have washed this one,but she loves to tunnel in dirt so its hard to keep her clean.

Yea, great pets you have there.

I had a turtle for years when I was growing up.

They are great pets,wild ones can carry salmonella,they will eat just about anything in the wild.

I am sure that is where it comes from.

None of my pets (as they turned into) have had it.

Most have been thru a busted or cracked shell.

I think they all have a foot or leg missing, so me giving them all they need to eat, and making their lives as easy as I can is the right thing to do.

Like I said before,one of the ones I raised have never been out of this room.

The bull frog that didnt get eaten by the box turtles has never been outside either he was a tadpole when he came in.

He really eats some small bugs, gnats, and mites when they are small, but they will never forget it either.

I have saw him eat some things that I couldnt even see.

Its very rewarding to help them.I make it almost like outside instead of throwing them in a old fish tank like most end up in. They dont live as long alone in a glass prison.

My daughter said she would take care of them after I die.

I love it when they lay eggs. I didnt do good with the eggs this time. I dont think they were fertile. Maybe next time.

One of these 8 is a home raised turtle.She has been outside a few times on field trips. lol

SHe is neat not afraid of humans at all. You can pet her and she doesnt go in

the shell. I take her to schools for the kids to see,since they wont let the classes have them.

Ok I have ran on too long,Good buzz going.

The cat came over and wanted his pic taken too…post-2554-0-51447200-1382562610_thumb.jpg

Peace Out

Skunkxxx

• Upvote 2