Turtle Room

Skunkxxx

Just a few more pics of them,maybe after this bud out I will get them all together for a pic.

post-2554-0-54905600-1378269410_thumb.jpg

I think there is 7 box turtles,one water turtle,2 bull frogs,a green tree frog.

post-2554-0-16509500-1378269498_thumb.jpgpost-2554-0-94942500-1378269574_thumb.jpg

I really enjoy them,they come running when I dig in dirt for worms.Maybe I can upload video if OZ will do it for me.I cant get MP4 video to upload.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the nice replies,I have always loved animals more than anything.

I used to own a pet shop for yrs til a copperhead about killed me.I lost everything,But all is ok now.

Peace Out

Skunkxx

The flowers came from my roof garden to brighten up your day! 

post-2554-0-14652400-1378269691_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

No I am in US. These are all box turtles from the Eastern United States.

I have one that is now on the endangered list. It is a three toed box turtle,It’s shell was in three pcs when it was brought to me.

I used super glue and two screws to get it to grow back together. It was my best shell repair ever.

I used to have turtles from other parts of the world when I owed a pet shop back in the 90s.

They are very cool animals with alot of personality. I guess they are my Co2 gen in this room. I am sure they love all the clean oxygen from plants for sure.