VITALINK nutrients

Yeah i have given vitalink a run few years ago and was pretty happy with results.

Nice, basic and easy to use nutes for the price if your starting off.

Hey Sandchu, just wondering did you stop using the range in favour of something else?

Im looking at trying something different too.

Hey rEEd have just tried out canna bio for the first time and am impressed.

It's an organic (vegan)) line, easy to use. Lots of resin production and flavour prob the biggest improvement compared to other nutes I've tried.

Fairly pricey, though you get what you pay for and I'm buying more so ......

I LIKES IT! :)

Hey rEEd have just tried out canna bio for the first time and am impressed.

It's an organic (vegan)) line, easy to use. Lots of resin production and flavour prob the biggest improvement compared to other nutes I've tried.

Fairly pricey, though you get what you pay for and I'm buying more so ......

I LIKES IT! :)

Canna bio you say.... ok thanks man ill take a look!

Over the years Iv tried just about every different brand of nutes and found that the biggest difference is not in end yield but quality control of the nute itself. Differences in yield are always negligible. Canadian express was probably the worst of the lot as I had salts precipitating out of the solution in the large size containers it came in. This is probably the worst thing a nute can do on you as it skew the ratios of what ur supposed to be putting into the tank and you get deficiencies or worse, toxicity. I was a huge canna fan for ages because it consistantly had great QC. After the gfc tho I couldnt justify paying twice the price. Sensi was ok but their program was fucking ridiculous. GH has since served my needs. Its simple and cheap, and what a lot of the major flower growers go. I try to default to common logic buy looking at what the big legit guys do as flowers are flowers are flowers. I have mates OS that actually make their own nutes from dry salts and swear it’s the cheapest way to go. Iv never looked into it but would be keen to know if anyone else in aus has. The biggest differences in yield can usually be attributed to temp, RH or pH. Its taken me many years and many grows to gauge that its really down to climate control and very little to do with nutes. For the novice and first timers my advice is don’t try and gauge differences in yield from nutes or you’ll quickly get sucked into the vortex of gimmicks and additives - half a dozen grows aint enough for a yardstick. If u want big yields KISS and concentrate on climate control. My yields are consistently 1.2 – 1.4g/W of light without CO2

-protein