Which High is the best for sex  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

heard eccys are the bomb for having sex, havent tried one yet, dont think i will untill im like 40 or on my deathbed, whatever :P

i find sex while im stoned heaps good, makes me last alot longer but can make it heaps hard to cum sometimes....sex while drunk is pretty kick ass, but only if i havent drunk too much or mixed it with weed...

gotta admit when im straight and get laid, it feels great and seems to be a more intense orgasm but im a sexaholic and think all sex is da bomb so who am i to say what sex is best :D

come to think about it, it all comes down to the position you have sex in as well, i bet that would make for an interesting topic ::D:

tried many over much time :wheelchair

i'm with raverspec .. coca :thumbsup but only if its the real thing ::P:

also .. :D opiates make it impossible for me to climax .... although this effect has made a few girls very happy over those years :reallyexcited:

nutin to do with why I am germing a few poppies right now of course :whistling