• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

SEX And Drugs!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Which High is the best for sex (159 member(s) have cast votes)

Which High is the best for sex

1. Weed (51 votes [32.08%])

Percentage of vote: 32.08%

2. Cocaine (15 votes [9.43%])

Percentage of vote: 9.43%

3. E (43 votes [27.04%])

Percentage of vote: 27.04%

4. Mushrooms (3 votes [1.89%])

Percentage of vote: 1.89%

5. Acid (5 votes [3.14%])

Percentage of vote: 3.14%

6. Speed (14 votes [8.81%])

Percentage of vote: 8.81%

7. Crystal (9 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

8. Straight (19 votes [11.95%])

Percentage of vote: 11.95%

Vote Guests cannot vote

42oNorthernLites

42oNorthernLites

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
weeds alright 4 sex ,,,,,,,, to lazy

i still wana trip on shrooms while getin laid thad be tite

Edited by 42oNorthernLites, 28 August 2004 - 01:49 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

geezer

geezer

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 Posts:

just wondering mods...why wasn't smack
(Heroin) on the list???
just a question...i am not condoning or even condeming anyone..or the drug 4 that matter...(b4 anyone tries to read something into this!)just wondered wityh so many other drugs mentioned..why smack wasn't listed??
well...theres my 2 cents...just thought i would add something! :)

h stimulates the same part of the brain in a male as sex does - the area in a mans brain that lights up during orgasm is the vta (ventral tegmental area). Opiates (esp h) make the vta light up even brighter than sex - meaning you don't really want or need sex when using.
Not sure if it affects women exactly the same but I should think very similar.
Don't try this at home kiddies...

angebaby1

angebaby1

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
:) Should be " Which Strain Is Best For Fu##ing?"

I vote Bubblegum !!!!!

banned_again

banned_again

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
  • Interests:mullup.org
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Should be " Which Strain Is Best For Fu##ing?"

I vote Bubblegum !!!!

wanna come visit me then??? ::):

my missus dont get that effect from it unfortunately ;) ...

Attached Files

F420

F420

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3215 Posts:
  • Interests:Cars, Bikes and my kids.
oh well maybe lube your mrs a bit, oops I mean ya hand a bit.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

FlowerPower

FlowerPower

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 Posts:
  • Interests:analyzing pre dorment adversaries in reptiles.
Coke is the original and best sex drug by far. Just look at the festival / orgies that go on in south america, the mardi gras being the largest. Every one of those tropical trollops are lol coked off their head and lovin every second!!
The Maiden Journey - Widowrella, Shiva Skunk...
Regenerate - Widowrella, Blueberry...

banned_again

banned_again

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
  • Interests:mullup.org
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Just look at the festival / orgies that go on in south america, the mardi gras being the largest

yep, coke sure does send people gay... lol

Pure

Pure

NASA Control

• 420 Crew
  • 2572 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 600 watt MH Conversion / 2 x 600 watt HPS

yep, coke sure does send people gay... lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha ha

good coke is too hard to find so a waste imo unless you mix it up with some keta

Coke + K = Yaay :hoover:

ryza

ryza

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
Sorry, i posted this as a new topic, sue me if youse want. but here is life according to ryza...

i ain't making any of this shit up by the way

personally, in my opinion and experience, when one smokes a large volume of weed, the straight/stoned line becomes blurred, and once this happens, laziness sets in. this is the general rule for most people i know anyway. so, i think pot definetely has the the potential to reduce sex drive. i know i've turned down my girl because i've been ripped out of my melon many a time. and so has she. on the other hand, for somebody who doesn't smoke a great deal, the effects are different. when i first started smoking, things that i liked whilst straight became 200 times more enjoyable whilst stoned - including erotic thoughts/acts.

the erotic thought when high, i think, is absolutely essential. the ability to STAY horny.

ecstasy these days is often full of weird and wonderful (and also unidentifiable) chemicals, that make the mind go from one emotion to another very quickly. one minute a girl can be feeling so desperately horny, so longing to be thrown around a bedroom that she near wets herself, to being ready to go to sleep the next minute. this is not good as sex takes a degree of concentration and compsure, if you know what i mean. I don't think i have ever had an orgasm on ecstasy, because we have both ended up too tired and dregged out as the hours go on, simply because our minds are going up and down from the drug. i've also experienced a bit of the old floppy joe on it as well, which really ain't good.

speed and meth on the other hand are designed to pretty much just accelerate the body's functions. my experience on amphetamine have pretty much just turned me into an animal that will fuck for eight hours or more depending on how much i've had. but it also allows your mind to be constantly alert, considering every aspect of the sexual situation, simply making you hornier and hornier, leading to some of the best and longest sex sessions you will ever have.

I think actually thinking about what you're going to do to your partner makes half the fun. and amphetamine well equips your mind AND body for this.

dr_ganjaphonics

dr_ganjaphonics

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
definately sex on cocaine... man.. nothin beats that....chix have wat is known as a cokeasm!!!

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.