Smoking A Cone Properly

This thread reminds me why I only smoke with a select handful of people these days

I'm only 30ish but the people I smoke with are all older than me some nearing 50

We all smoke green only no spin, and we don't care how many tokes it takes someone, or how many cones that person wants, I think we are all passed the dick swinging stage of cone smoking,

To answer the question, smoking a cone properly? is whatever way gets you stoned

• Upvote 2

This thread reminds me why I only smoke with a select handful of people these days

I'm only 30ish but the people I smoke with are all older than me some nearing 50

We all smoke green only no spin, and we don't care how many tokes it takes someone, or how many cones that person wants, I think we are all passed the dick swinging stage of cone smoking,

To answer the question, smoking a cone properly? is whatever way gets you stoned

I totally agree with you EF
  • Upvote 1

hahahaha I been toking for 14 years so I tend to pack my cones hard (a.k.a thumbtacked BADLY!) I inhale it all in one hit & clean the chamber of all smoke....HOLD it for as long as I can & exhale. Best is my party trick of sckulling a whole beer, having a bong hit & holding in the smoke till when u exhale with NO SMOKE coming out ur lungs (NOTE: Must be done with no breathing in-between beer sckull, bong hit & no smoke)....CHOICE!!! buhahahaha!

*All people toke bongs differently but if u cant PUNCH a whole cone....shit don't waste it!!! Like everyone else says just pack *baby BONG cones* for the unprepared lung people of-course hehehe! Nothing worse then watching ppl coughing up their cakeholes, tears streaming down their face, sweating, wasting weed, farting...trying to be a BOBO on a 6ft bong ROFL! :chair: Practise...makes PERFECT! :angel:

no matter what the size of your cone, you should be taking it in one go thats the fun of smoking cones :D Sometimes occasionally youll get a clog or it doesnt quite punch right but majority of the time you wanna be slammin that shit down in one. And if you cant sink a cone or clear the chamber in one go you should probably think of packing smaller cones, but each to their own I guess if it gets you stoned your doing some right at least haha.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also exhale pretty much as soon as iv inhaled mayb 2 or 3 seconds max. Holding smoke in your lungs seems silly, once the THC is absorbed all your doing is damaging your lungs more.

Edited by FDL

hahahaha I been toking for 14 years so I tend to pack my cones hard (a.k.a thumbtacked BADLY!) I inhale it all in one hit & clean the chamber of all smoke....HOLD it for as long as I can & exhale. Best is my party trick of sckulling a whole beer, having a bong hit & holding in the smoke till when u exhale with NO SMOKE coming out ur lungs (NOTE: Must be done with no breathing in-between beer sckull, bong hit & no smoke)....CHOICE!!! buhahahaha!

*All people toke bongs differently but if u cant PUNCH a whole cone....shit don't waste it!!! Like everyone else says just pack *baby BONG cones* for the unprepared lung people of-course hehehe! Nothing worse then watching ppl coughing up their cakeholes, tears streaming down their face, sweating, wasting weed, farting...trying to be a BOBO on a 6ft bong ROFL! :chair: Practise...makes PERFECT! :angel:

Me and my brother would do something different back in the day...

Have 2 bongs packed and ready, behind each there's a line of 10 shot glasses filled with various things (some spirits, some wine, some beer, some mixed ect) , the aim is to smash the bong and then down all 10 shots in that same single breath, but there still has to be smoke exhaled after the last shot. First to finish (with smoke and all shots gone in that single breath) wins!

Oh yeah I also exhale pretty much as soon as iv inhaled mayb 2 or 3 seconds max. Holding smoke in your lungs seems silly, once the THC is absorbed all your doing is damaging your lungs more.

Holding smoke in that long just damages your lungs

You are both absolutely right!!

Research has shown that the THC is absorbed the second it hits the lungs..a simple inhale/exhale is all that is needed(just like beathing oxygen)..all you are doing is damaging your lungs more...