Smoking A Cone Properly

Hey fellow stoners....long time no post :peace:

Anyhow...when I pack myself a cone, I generally try to ( and usually succeed) take the whole cone in one breath. Now I do this and then hold the smoke in for a little while, and exhale. Now to me this seems the right way, you get lots of smoke, you dont waste any and the holding in of the smoke allows it to absorb into your blood. Right? Well lately, a couple of my mates laugh hysterically at me taking cones..and rather take tiny little breaths, breathe out straight away...and in the proccess let the chamber empty....

Now I may be petty, I may be dumb, hell I may even have it all wrong..but FUCK , WATCHING THEM TAKE CONES MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL. :scratchin:

Now am I doing it wrong? It just looks so unprofessional to take little "mouthfuls" of smoke...Every older guy then me, who have been smoking for yearsa nd ytears longer than us take cones like me. Do you guys? I figured it was the best way, to first get the most out...plus look like you know what you are doing :blink:

Sorry for the rant, flame me if I am just being a pussy....

Thanks

Mayanrd

dude, by holding it in longer all your doing is absorbing more tar... thc is absorbed within the first few seconds of a hit... your just killing yourself.

Haven't read through, but just throwing in on the initial post.

I saw smoke it how you're gonna smoke it, let them smoke it how theyre gonna smoke it. Nothin' worse than ppl stressing bullshit unneccessarily when stoned...even if you're only considering the fact you're letting it spoil the whole deal for you, for some reason. I couldn't stand someone telling me "how to smoke a cone", man, shit...Enjoy it how you're gonna, let 'em do the same...who cares?

Obviously what theyre doing works for them...

Agreed on the point someone made on the smaller cones...

I'm down with the vapo too though, my preference.

when i first started smoking with the boys i smoke with now, they smoked like massive over level cones, and i was kind of uncomfortable smoking cones too big...but they were cool about it..they were just like "your out to get stoned to your comfort level, not to absolutely annihilate yourself, unless you want to", and we still go by that...

myself i now punch over level cones quite easily. but its up to what people are comfortable with...

BUT.. if someone acts like they are pro and are dissing you for your good ripping technique, pack them a massive one and tell them to do it properly.. it soon puts s cunt into their place...

I agree with taking the cone in one go :thumbsup: but i have heard that holding your breath doent acheive anything it just sits stagnent in your lungs you need to circulate the smoke by bottle or bag the reason you nearly fall over holding you breath is cause you need oxygen aswell lol i was always told to hold it in but each to ther own :peace:

Yeah I know...it's just like "weed gets you high, motherfucker, it's the weed..."

I say just smoke it/vapo it how you're gonna.

While on the whole "oxygen effects" issue though, I will point out that I regularly

go to the park (actually, since just recently, now...) to have dinner there.

It's an excersize thing. Me and my chick blaze up a J, then eat, then after do about 20 laps around the relatively even, uphill in parts, downhill in parts, path around the park...it aint big, only do about 2k's that way, but for formerly lazy fucks trying to get fit, it's good, 'cos compared to the usual NOTHING, plus the fact we're eating prior to excersize, not after, it works...at least, I think it's working.

So, the oxygen thing...we ride when we're high...and I've noticed that while we're eating prior to the ride, it's all pretty steady, but about 5 laps in when the exhalation gets deep, and the blood gets flowing, shit, it hits you...moreso than ever before.

Not a HUGE difference, but I definately think that excersize and a high blood/air circulation rate DOES have an effect that brings on the stone a lot more.

Not saying "hey, you gotta excersize to get more wasted"...fuck, I know how stoners are...but, just a nice side effect while getting fit, I noticed. Not something I NEED to do to get wasted.