Smoking A Cone Properly

I have a way of smoking cones that is my favourite for getting the most out of a cone (or 6 in this case).

Remember the 3 litre coke bottles? I'm not sure if you can still get them, I haven't seen them for a while.

I make up me bucket bong, put the whole setup on the floor and take about 20 huge deep breaths and pack my six shooter cone piece to the balls while hyperventilating. I know when I have enough when I start to get an oxygen rush and fell dizzy :wacko:!

Keep breathing as much as you can and as fast as you can whilst lighting the cones while kneeling on the floor.

I get 6 cones into one chamber (the colour of the smoke is unbelievable).

As I unscrew the sixshooter and get ready to take my monster bucket I exhale completely (I mean till you got absolutely nuthin' left).

It helps empty more air if you really crouch and push your knee to your chest etc...

Then: I take the hit but leave a gap in my mouth between my lips and the mouthpiece of the bottle. The average adult lungs can hold about 6-8 litres of air etc... Thats about half of what is in my chamber b4 I take it. So I allow enough fresh air in as I am smoking so that when the coke bottle is empty of smoke, my lungs are again, full as fuck, (6-8 litres) both with the smoke and more fresh air (should still be spinning from hyperventilating b4).

Then you get to the good bit. Directly after you pull your bucket, stand up as fast as you can and look at the ceiling whilst holding the smoke for as long as you can.

Now try and keep standing up.......

Lovely high......

Cheers!!

LF

Hehehe :wacko:

We are a funny bunch aren't we?

What's the bet the majority of you only have stoner friends? I definately do...except for my girlfriend ( Who I seriously wish would toke, cause it creates so many fuckin fights..)

I love this site....it seems the only place where I truly belong and am accepted for who I am

Maynard

:wacko: just for the recors...I am by no means "hardcore" I have only been toking for around 4 years. Any I wouldn't say I have monster cones either :P hehehe. So I'm definately no bagging anyone for the way they choose to burn....So hopefully no one took offence out there :D

Maynard

as long as u get high then its all good

i think ppl usually keep the flame on the cone for a lot longer than is necessary, if it burns to hot then it tastes bad.

I just keep the flame till it stays burning, then just keep toking till its all gone or u need to light it again.

Ive seen ppl who take huge cones all at once and spew saliva and nearly pass out from choking and when they recover, do it again.

Imo, the actual smoking of cones should be enjoyable, not just the effects,

i dont like my lungs to burn so i take a cone in 2 or 3 hits but clear the chamber each time or the smoke gets stale

i think ppl usually keep the flame on the cone for a lot longer than is necessary, if it burns to hot then it tastes bad.

yeah I hate it when that happens. It tastes all ashy & the taste is in your mouth even when u drink water u can taste it yuck

Ok what I do is move the flame in a circular motion real quick till its alight. I dont hold the lighter coz that burns the weed too fast & the smoke tastes ashy & i'm sure its probably a wastage of weed

I try not to pull to hard, but if I dont pull hard enough the smoke tastes ashy & shit like above.

One Toke, gotta pull it in one toke.

You don't get the stale shit sitting in there as you take a break from pulling the cone. (As Iain said, clear it out)

It is agreeable that some pot will leave a bad taste if you thumb the cone in and really pack it up, or its just a huge cone and it stales itself up.

Each to their own really, as long as you get bent, although I had friends that used to try and be macho and their rule was 'if ya can't pull it it one, your not getting any more', so of course we all used to smoke like demons to keep up. Kinda hard when you've had 20 cones in a row and your trying to pull your21st in one hit.

Incidentally, thinking about big cones reminded me of a wheelie bin bong I saw once!!!

FOr those of you that have never experienced one (I know I didn't want to after seeing how much resin covered the mate) it basically involves your wheelie bin (duh LF) ha ha sorry...........

You tape the lid to the side so it can't flap around and cause a shitfight.

Next you drill a decent sized hole in the underside of the bin (near the wheels, about the centre)

Not sure what they used for a cone piece, a drilled metal bowl of some kind???

I know that it took about a Q to fill the cone!!

Anyway, before you fill the cone, immerse the bin into the pool, (sorry I forgot you NEED THE POOL).

Treat it like a giant bucket bong if you will........

Two or three people on the edge of the pool should assist in pulling and lighting. People in the pool can assist pulling the monster fucken' thing as well.

Anyway, when I saw this just the once, my mate gets under the bin once it was pulled. All we heard was coughing and spluttering, then retching!!

Only when he recovered enough to speak did we get close enough (this was at night) to see that he has resin all over his head and shoulders.

I didn't think that would happen!!!

Never again for him, and oh what a waste.........

Cheers people.

Peace

LF