So,  I'm sure most of us have had this discussion in some shape or form with someone at some point...

But I just want to come back, and revisit the topic. The last one was made in 2009, and didn't yield many valuable opinions (no pun intended) . Moreover, Canna have change their formula since.

http://www.canna.com.au/cannaboost

So ever since I started growing in 2007, I have used CannaBoost,

I have always used Canna a&b, veg and flower, plus their additives.

Its hard for me to make a fair assessment, having always used CannaBoost,

however despite this, I have always had good yields, quality heads and tasty buds.

Before we write this product off, I just want to remind everyone,

that the general consensus among most growers here is that:

• Cannazym
  • Rhizotonic
  • PK 13-14

Is really good shit. Most people use it, and if they don't they use another brands variant of the same kind of stuff.

Canna isnt one to have 1,000 different additives and all sorts of fancy fuck products.

That being said, my argument would be, why would a company that has a very good global reputation for premium products and additives that work very well, market something that's bullshit?

The price of the stuff is very expensive, 5L will set you back at the very minimum $600, likely more at the $7-800 mark from your every day hydro shop.
Now you can get this stuff imported from the UK including shipping for about $400, which makes it a lot more reasonable. (Opinions welcome about international import of hydro products)

So, what are your thoughts?

Anyone tried it and didn't notice anything different?

Anyone tried it on the same set of clones or strain from one grow to the next with any scientific results?

Cyclone -

Canna are tip top for sure.

I use most of canna's range with the exception of Rhizo & Boost.

Canna are good at marketing and supplying a great product.

I have never used Canna Boost, I have only gone on what others say.

Boost Will give you higher yield, but won't do anything for potency.

Personally I think it is aimed at the Show off grower or commercial grower's.

It rates more along the line's of PGR's although I know it not the same.

In summary it's not worth the money for a home grower, better off spending the

money on other things like light, ventilation, temperature control ETC.

Yet to see the difference in a side by side grow that justifies the price of $100 per liter.

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

Ive used canna boost. Everyone kept asking why I got such a good result. I told them it was the canna boost but they refused to listen.

I bought mine in a canna additive pack : canna pk13-14, canna rhizotonic, canna cannazym, canna boost.

It worked out cheaper overal that way.

Local Hydro guy told me canna boost is supposed to shorten your flower cycle by 1 week. I dont really think it did that for me, but it may have.

I noticed that the buds were still growing longer well into the flowering cycle, as well as filling out.

I dont use it anymore, but I will give it another run sooner or later and see what I really get from it. When I am feeling rich that is. lol

I use a simple straightforward product which is probably the cheapest on the market.  "OZI MAGIC" A 5kilo bucket of A and B will set you back $70.

It's made in Australia and has been around for at least 30 years. It's as good as any other nutrient mix at a fraction of the price.

Although I haven't used Canna products I have from time to time tried others but at the end of the day the finished product has been exactly the same as Ozi Magic.

I don't use it because I want to save a $, I use it because it does the same job as all those expensive over hyped products and additives that are out there. 

I use a simple straightforward product which is probably the cheapest on the market.  "OZI MAGIC" A 5kilo bucket of A and B will set you back $70.

It's made in Australia and has been around for at least 30 years. It's as good as any other nutrient mix at a fraction of the price.

Although I haven't used Canna products I have from time to time tried others but at the end of the day the finished product has been exactly the same as Ozi Magic.

I don't use it because I want to save a $, I use it because it does the same job as all those expensive over hyped products and additives that are out there. 

Which Ozimagic product/s do you use? 'Ozimagic' is just the brand.

Naycha :peace: