• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Medicial Marijuana Thoughts

* * * * * 1 votes medical

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Dad1973

Dad1973

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Burner, will take your advice and also read up on the forum here. Cheers.
Louise, you must be in a lot of pain for that much Tramadol. What do you have? I hope at least the pot takes the edge off.
Ahh, so next time, I'll be getting Sensi Jack Herer then. I'm trying my best to sort out what is real and what is hype, but slowly I'll get there. Thanks for your invaluable info. Oh, and put 28 seeds between wet tissue paper, put on plate with saucepan of regularly replaced warm water underneath, then put a little foil ontop. Last nite the Xbox 360 vents kept everything warm...lol.
Cheers Louise:)

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

forgetiwashere

forgetiwashere

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 Posts:
  • Interests:fishing and growing, vegies and other
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w cmh

There is a lot of stuff on the net about cannabis... most of it is crap, but it can be hard to sort the shit from the clay sometimes. Keep reading, but do try and practice a bit of critical thinking along the way.

now that right there is the best advice your ever going to get

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5387 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None

Louise, you must be in a lot of pain for that much Tramadol. What do you have? I hope at least the pot takes the edge off.

Poly arthritis (immune condition). Tramal, norgesic, meloxicam and weed... keeps things under control.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

RadiateLight

RadiateLight

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 Posts:
  • Interests:When the pot is so leaky its hard to know where to put hte water !!! With such a looming smell of dog shit its hard to determine shit from granola.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Poly arthritis (immune condition). Tramal, norgesic, meloxicam and weed... keeps things under control.

Interesting that you denounce canna as a beneficial treatment for the relief of pain when tens of thousands in the states are utilising concentrates for this very purpose. No offence implied here louise but if your canna isnt providing relief, find stronger shit. Concentrate.

Shit happens; people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, know what im sayin'?
Luck favours the observant!!
All your computer are belong to us; welcome to the age of information.

void toke(int intakeLevel) { for(int bongsss=0; bongsss < intakeLevel; bongsss++) { cout << "And another....";}} int main() { int powerUpLevel; cin >> powerUpLevel; if (powerUpLevel > 10) {toke(powerUpLevel);} else {cout << "Insufficient toke ammount !!!"; return(0);}cout << "ahhhh thats better !!!";}

A high-powered mutant of sorts never intended for mass production, too weird to live too rare to die..... Just another freak in a freak kingdom - he who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Fuck seed to sale regulation of cannabis.

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Interesting that you denounce canna as a beneficial treatment for the relief of pain when tens of thousands in the states are utilising concentrates for this very purpose. No offence implied here louise but if your canna isnt providing relief, find stronger shit. Concentrate.

As an analgesic, for most people, cannabis does not provide direct pain relief, at best it assists, relaxes, or distracts.  I can't speak for Lou, but in my case all it does is assist with relaxation of the muscles, reducing pain intensity a little and aiding with faster muscle recovery as a result of that relaxation. 

As for the 10s of thousands in the states, that speaks of one of the problem with legalisation of medical cannabis.  You go to the doc to get the paperwork so you can access cannabis legally, you've got to give a reason.  Problem with this abuse of the system is that it interferes with processes and advancements for genuine medical users, and provides ammunition for anti pot campaigners and lobby groups.  The only answer to that is to also legalise recreational use.

Also, whilst hash and oils can give a better body stone, the balance of cannabinoids that produce different effects are more dependant on strain than strength or concentration.  At the end of the day we all have to find which strains and methods work best for us

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

Jigger

Jigger

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

I can only give my opinion from my own experience.. Ive not watched doco's, read papers, or are aware of much research happening..

I suffer crones... Once a week I would have horrible pains due to crones, which would stop me been able to function (eat, sleep, work, ect - simply impossible to acheive if i suffer a flare up)..

By chance I had a smoke during a flare up, and to my amazement, it was gone pretty bloody fast (instantly almost.. almost the major pain). Ive since continued to have 1 smoke in the day and 1 in the night, and I am almost pain free... Slight, minimal flares up occur, but they do not hinder my life, and I would compare them to been pricked by a needle... 

From my experience, I am appalled more research has not been done into pot... 

RadiateLight

RadiateLight

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 Posts:
  • Interests:When the pot is so leaky its hard to know where to put hte water !!! With such a looming smell of dog shit its hard to determine shit from granola.

Concentration. Not straight plant material. Unless you can score cannabis with thc content in the mid to high 20's.

Edited by RadiateLight, 27 August 2013 - 09:15 AM.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5387 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...

lol  Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse.

RadiateLight

RadiateLight

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 Posts:

Would that mean i need to recognise the truth ? ..... the proof is in the pudding- havent you seen or heard from anybody who has been able to completely discontinue pain meds by utilising concentrates ? Maybe somebody should pull their head ........

oldfark

oldfark

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 Posts:

please be nice to each other even if you dont mean it. :unknw:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medical

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.