Does Masturbation Kill Your High

havent wanked in years(sorry servicedmeslef)

not since i was in jail

but as wifes in hospital

thought id try this out

nah didnt do shit to me high

maybe increased me heart beat

thats about it

its like asking the question

does having a shower after u get stoned straighten u up??

lol

take care

bil

as for the shower, I don't think so.  I love a shower when I'm stoned.  It's loooong & hot & I have the Full Monty, that's me anyway.     Plenty stoned left but don't forget how good the shower is! loll

It's a stupid question. 

Not as stupid as it sounds. Arnotts does only produce some biscuits here in S.A. I wasn't sure if SAO's were one of them. Arnotts took over many different companies including Menz from S.A. Menz produced Yo-Yo biscuits which only Arnotts in Adelaide produced.

Ford Fairlane was correct in saying that Arnotts started off in N.S.W. I was incorrect in saying they started in S.A.

Back to the original question:-) Jerkin the gherkin, would increase your bloodflow/heart rate somewhat, more blood to the brain, more molecules reacting with brain cells? But it also increases your respiration, and for those who like to pull thumpers like myself, after you finally get that cone to pull through, the initial hit is like your being bearhugged, then the smoke is released, and the stone nestles in. My point, perhaps rubbing one out helps prolong the stone by somehow pausing it during the tug/ nubbin rub. (Women wank too!)