Does Masturbation Kill Your High

Thanks for coming in and asking questions mark420swag.

also settle down there java22, he was asking a simple cannabis medical related question - thats what the site is for.

If you dont like the questions dont answer and take your shitty attitude elsewhere.

and seriously 'faggot?' - what are you some 14 year old xbox smack talker - fuck off with that shit show other members some respect or GTFO.

you already have minus rep point - keep it up and you wont be a part of this community.

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for coming in and asking questions mark420swag.

also settle down there java22, he was asking a simple cannabis medical related question - thats what the site is for.

If you dont like the questions dont answer and take your shitty attitude elsewhere.

and seriously 'faggot?' - what are you some 14 year old xbox smack talker - fuck off with that shit show other members some respect or GTFO.

you already have minus rep point - keep it up and you wont be a part of this community.

Edited by java22
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

sorry i could of been a bit hard - but how was i to know they are mates?

the reason i went out is to me it looks like a bloke asking an honest question and then to have this random other member jump in and abuse him.

also talking smack like that - fine it's acceptable between friends in private but don't bring it to a public forums where you might and probably will offend some people.

• Upvote 3