Hydro guy handed me a bottle of Cellobind to try out for him.  Said it would add close to 50% to my final yield.  I was almost out the door when he gave it to me so I just said thanks and put it in my pocket.  I'm going to try it because I said I would but only on a few buds in case its terrible stuff.  Personally I think commercial growers are going to love it and it'll just be a waste of money for personal growers.

gallery_50821_1236_50657.jpg

gallery_50821_1236_15671.jpg

gallery_50821_1236_566122.jpg

gallery_50821_1236_1143340.jpg

Sorry about the huge pics, didn't think the text would be viewable if the pics were left small and I'm too stoned to type all that out lol

What do you guys think of the product?

+1 Oz.  The first question I'd be asking is what is released when it burns, especially when it says not for consumption on the bottle?  I certainly wouldn't smoke it.

Sure does sound like a commercial growers wet dream though.  I get the impression it dries in a layer on the outside, adding some weight, and also seals extra moisture inside, adding more weight.  Certainly doesn't increase actual yield.  Shit like this scares the crap out of me, and makes me glad I got back into growing my own. 

For the love of ganja, please don't wreck those beautiful buds you're growing with that shit Doc

• Upvote 4

Urgh, please dont use this doc...

Adds 40% weight to the product, sounds like a cash croppers wet dream but sounds like another reason to grow your own smoke. Flat out says not for consumption on the bottle, perhaps try it on your hydroponic tulips to see if they last longer? But dont put it on your cannabis!

I see this as another sign people need to switch to growing their own, effectively a buyer would get 40% less bud for their money and is ingesting an unknown additive that in turn could just give MJ a bad rep

-edit-

did a search for "CelloBind" and OzStoners came up as the 4th result listed lol, product hasnt been around long i take it!

Edited by GreenGoat
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Doc, now I can put a name to the crap.

Has been some bud going around this way, tight red nugs, obviously rock juice, with something that resembles trichomes, but under the Lupe, is not. Comes off on the fingers like a powder, leaves a dusty feel. Nugs have little or no scent, and visually, an ounce looks little more than a decent q. Don't ruin an already good thing.

Thanks Doc, now I can put a name to the crap.

Has been some bud going around this way, tight red nugs, obviously rock juice, with something that resembles trichomes, but under the Lupe, is not. Comes off on the fingers like a powder, leaves a dusty feel. Nugs have little or no scent, and visually, an ounce looks little more than a decent q. Don't ruin an already good thing.

I've been getting something of a similar story here, was hoping that perhaps it hadnt made it to WA just yet.

Sadly, my local hydro guy just gave me a sample bottle of this Cellobind too. But I didn't even get a little information packet to tell me what this crap is....

Also, I noticed on my bottle it says it doesnt effect taste, yet says not for consumption. How can a not for consumption product talk about taste if im not meant to consume it?

• Upvote 1

I've been getting something of a similar story here, was hoping that perhaps it hadnt made it to WA just yet.

Sadly, my local hydro guy just gave me a sample bottle of this Cellobind too. But I didn't even get a little information packet to tell me what this crap is....

Sounds like its doing the rounds and about to become the next big thing.  We need to rebel against this shit.  Maybe a scientist amongst the ranks here can find something bad in it that can warrant a ban?

• Upvote 1

wow this is some messed up shit !

yet another reason in the looooooooooooong list to grow your own !

id be totally pissed off if i knew i bought at once and good percentage of it was this shit

Whats next... should we start spraying on lead ?

Edited by Bentato