i want to grow

needtogrow

Question

Hi Linda

I have not finished the GG Allin grow as yet so can only comment on where I'm up to now , they germ'd very quickly in a wet paper towel in a sealed container with a warm heat mate under the container

they seem to just want to take off , each upgrade of container was followed by a growth surge after they had settled , very bushy plant might need to remove some leaves if indoor growing, not recommended but there was to much fade on the lower parts of the plant though lack of light in my case , They seem to be very easy to grow so far indoors

Also have you looked in to juicing raw cannabis ? youtube Dr William Courtney well worth the look,

Once again Linda Good Luck with growing & all the best

Edited by MongyMan
  • Upvote 2

Is this an Australian state or US?

US I am sorry thought you were here.

You might want to look at this strain also.

Anesthesia

Product Description

Anestesia, is a mix of two selected strains such as Northern Lights and Black Domina, which result is an overwhelming hybrid; a plant with the features of a great Indica: delicious, rich in resins, dense and with an abundant dark green foliage, it’s very appropriate to become a mother because of its fast growing characteristics. 

This is a sedative and powerful plant. Moderate use is recommended. Anesthesia is very suitable to mitigate the effects of certain illnesses thanks to its unique behavior. Its cultivation is easy for beginners as well as for those who are after plants to clone successfully; and overall, for those who are looking for powerful effects and Indica aromas.

Good Luck

Peace Out

Skunkxx