Simple Brownie/Cookie Recipe for Beginners

So, I planned on making a batch of bud brownies to bring to a party I was going to but I couldn't find any topics that were clear enough to fit my comfort zone. Dank or piff bud is really expensive where I live so I didn't want to mess up. This was a long time ago and I have baked several batches and would like to share my wisdom with all of you and make it clear for any beginners so you don't have to do a bunch of research like I had to do. This is the simplest and most effective way I have found to make a near perfect batch of brownies or cookies. 

1. So you are gonna want to get your weed. Dont bother with mids or regs, stick with the high quality. I would use 1/4th of an ounce of if you are making a batch for yourself or friends and plan on eating about 2 at a time. If you only want to eat 1 at a time, I would use 1/2 of an ounce.

2. Grind up your bud, it doesn't really matter how fine you grind it up but I wouldn't make it too fine because it will be hard to strain later on.

3. Pick up a box of betty crocker, duncan hines etc. brownies or cookies at your local grocery store that calls for vegetable oil.

4. Make sure you are using vegetable oil and not canola or any other oil because it may screw up the brownies.

5. Find a pan

6. Disregard how much vegetable oil it calls for on the box and use 1/4th a cup of veggie oil for 1/4th an ounce of bud and 1/2 a cup of oil for 1/2 of an ounce of bud.

7. Pour all the bud and oil into the pan and simmer the mixture on low for an hour, stirring constantly. Do not let any bud stick to the bottom of the pan and make sure the temperature stays low.

8. Once you have simmered the mixture for an hour let it cool for about 20 minutes.

9. Once it is cool, strain the bud out of the oil with a metal strainer or coffee filter if the bud in the oil is too fine.

10. Pour the cannabis oil into the mix and use how much water and eggs that the recipe calls for too.

11. Stir the mix well.

12. Bake the brownies or cookies like you normally would at whatever temp the recipe calls for. Make sure you use nonstick spray as I forgot to use that once and ended up with a mess of brownie.

13. Eat a brownie/cookie. They take around an hour or so to kick in. If 1 doesn't give you as strong of a high as wanted then eat another and so on but just make sure you know that they take an hour or so to kick in so don't eat too many until you know what these do to you.

14. ENJOY

EDIT: I would make about 12 or less cookies or brownies to get a good effect off of eating 1.

Edited by java22
  • Upvote 3