MICRO-ECOLOGY

By using principle from micro-ecology, you can optimise you plants growth. You see when you plants are growing they basically eat the shit from tiny organisms like bacteria. With this in mind you can create and controled micro-ecology around you ladies. If there is a need for this inforrmation let me know. I just couldn't be fucked to write it down if it won't get used. 4204EVER :rolleyes:

Guest Urbanhog
I just couldn't be fucked to write it down if it won't get used.

Hey, you might be surprised, I am sure there' will be plenty of members interested in reading your "report", yeah they might be not used... but hey I am pretty sure they will be interested to read it for "information purposes" :D

I am sure it's all the same with my receipes, It wouldn't surprise me if my receipes aren't used, but I am sure some members/guests out there are still interested to read/check out my receipes for "information purposes".

I think it's the idea of this forum to share ideas, tales and reports, of course they might be not used, but I guess it's all about gaining knowledge.... :P

cheers, and welcome to 420 Australia.

Urbanhog :rolleyes:

I am sure it's all the same with my receipes, It wouldn't surprise me if my receipes aren't used

hey gimme a break urbanhog, I haven't even got my first grow underway yet!!!

when I eventually have enough weed so that I can do a little more than use sparingly in my vape rest assured I'll be sifting through your posts and cooking up a storm!

look the only reason i didn't write it all down was that i am a full fledged stoner! Bearing this in mind, you can understand my lack of motivation to create a report if know one will use it. Information is only words, unless you use it. Seeing that therre is aa curiosity out there I will work on this report, double check my facts and it should be posted in the not to distant future. i need to go and blaze now so keep smoking. :rolleyes: