• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Method Seven Resistance Rendition Series HPS Glasses

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

RadiateLight

RadiateLight

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 Posts:
  • Interests:When the pot is so leaky its hard to know where to put hte water !!! With such a looming smell of dog shit its hard to determine shit from granola.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Fuck those shades are elite as hell.

Shit happens; people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, know what im sayin'?
Luck favours the observant!!
All your computer are belong to us; welcome to the age of information.

void toke(int intakeLevel) { for(int bongsss=0; bongsss < intakeLevel; bongsss++) { cout << "And another....";}} int main() { int powerUpLevel; cin >> powerUpLevel; if (powerUpLevel > 10) {toke(powerUpLevel);} else {cout << "Insufficient toke ammount !!!"; return(0);}cout << "ahhhh thats better !!!";}

A high-powered mutant of sorts never intended for mass production, too weird to live too rare to die..... Just another freak in a freak kingdom - he who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Fuck seed to sale regulation of cannabis.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

burner

burner

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 Posts:
  • Interests:Seeing hemp and cannabis legalised and utilised for the healing of both the population and the planet. And fishing.......
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun or hps
Way cool, cheers for that Oz:-)
Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope! The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix.

Myth; Legalising cannabis will result in an increase of teenage abuse.
Fact; Drug dealers dont check i.d.!

Faith

Faith

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I like em :sun: 

:peace: vinno

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

First grow:      

https://cannabis.com...6183-here-goes/                                                      2013/14:         https://cannabis.com...t-at-our-joint/

current...

https://cannabis.com.../72811-faith-gr

----///-\\\----Put This                              
---|||----|||---On Your                           
---|||----|||---account If                                             
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
Survivors too..God bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

iTiC

iTiC

Valve Oil Lean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2060 Posts:
  • Interests:Medicinal plants; not currently being used by medicine.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun.

What do they look like outside?

Posted Image
Posted Image
----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

chopperw33d

chopperw33d

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 630 CMH veg + 600 DE HPS flower
I have read all the reviews, seen all the vids and now I just have to wait till my pair get here. So I can see it for my self.

Just a tip it's cheaper to buy them off the M7 website. As a few places selling the fission vs not the Res+ for the same price.

Will update once I get them.

chopperw33d

chopperw33d

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 Posts:
Hi all, so I said I would up date you all one the new M7 glasses once I got them. Been flat out last couple of weeks, but it has given me more time to really see what there like.

Few of my mates have asked what there like, and my response to everyone of them is. If you care about your eyes even a fraction, you should have a part. It's just that simple. I have spent from 5 mins upto almost an hour and a half in my room the last few week. And these glasses made the world of difference. So squinting, no glare off walls, no eye straining bullshit, and 100 time better then normal sunnies, also the fact that it is 100% true the images they show of the light changing from yellow to normal.

The price is well worth it, after using them for a while. I would happily pay double what there asking. As they are really an investment in your health. The amout of time and effort I put in to getting the best, the cleanest, and tastest meds so I don't have to smoke crap PGR stuff, as I am looking after my health. Just says to me I should be looking after other parts like my eye.

For $200 ( express postage - Fedex ftw ) they are worth every cent. If you spend moderate to a lot of time tending to your girls, you would be silly not to.

10/10 - also really like the produce list they sent with the glasses. With a hand written note thanking me, and signed. Good bussness.

Laters

jez1

jez1

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

I have the 'operator' version, which are still pricey at $100 but they are awesome.

Took me a while to learn that I didn't have to squint anymore as I unzipped the tent :)

The colour isn't 100% accurate but its close enough and you can open your eyes fully with no with no problems at all.

I really think its one of the best purchases i've made. Believe me, your eyes will thank you for it.

Normal sunglasses don't come close by the way.

They have a reflective lens so you could wear them outside if you wanted, people wouldn't know they are hps glasses but they make everything blueish.

Edited by jez1, 28 January 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Wayback167

Wayback167

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • Interests:RC, cars, computers, gadgets, bikes (Harley)
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
This is a great post, thanks Oz.

chopperw33d

chopperw33d

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 Posts:
So I have had my M7 for a long time now. Still give them 10/10 even though the price is out there. So it's hard for people to fork that cash out. So the other day was talking to one of the local shops, and he just got some Lumii sunnies in. Cheap knock off, so he gave me a pare to test.

I was surprised at how good the are for the price $50. The frames are not that great. But I didn't expect to much for that price. However the lens in them, are good. I would rate them a 7 compared to M7. But looking at the price difference and how long your wearing them, Lumii is they way to go. Unless your using the glasses for more the 2 hours, then the easy fitting softer frame of M7 is better.

Good luck

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10143 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

I can only find the Lumii sunnies for sale in UK...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.