My Cats Are Chewing The Lower Branches

Guest Babybear

Canip will be like your cats best friend But only while its flowin i found

My cat nip has no flowers , but i still seam to find my kitty under there

I seen the whild cat round here sniffin it , an weirdly they all end up rungin around crazy its weird

Cats like to eat lower small tree branches as they need to clean there teeth an or sharpening or cleanin same with their clawing the brenches an that

U can get some stuff called Get off my garden cats or somethin its suposed to be non harmin but effective .. Spray water on them when they do go near the plant an only then , it trains them , That how i taught my cat to stop climbing the screan door.

im a cat person...dogs are noisy, smelly, dirty and cause alot more problems in society than cats...

this one day i hadnt slept well at all...think i had something along the lines of 8 hours sleep over the past 3 days or along them lines and i was trashed outter my head but back to the point....i went to get on from my dealer who lives at the end of the street and the guy that lives right infront of him owns this big ass white doberman :thumbdown stupid fucker was dumb enough to let the dog out all night and as i walked out of my dealers house this dog came bolting up like it wanted to rip me nuts off and when i screamed stop it just sat and looked at me real wierd :scratchin this lady who lives next to me was on her bike and came riding up and damn near shit herself when the dog came running upto her and as i started to move she screamed to stop and to move real slow as the dog would give chase.......i get away, dog give chase on her :thumbdown thankfully she got away after the dog dropped off once she hit the intersection :thumbsup

was full cute seeing the cat and dog tegether, just not with the cats head in the dogs balls :D