What other additives do I need for my coco flowering cycle?

I'm sure Nibbs meant billo lol stoner

I got 10 of these + under a 400w in coco/perlite using nutrient, water and pH down... nothing else.

post-11113-0-45595600-1370217503_thumb.jpg

I use Green Dream 1 part from Flairform, made in Western Australia :thumbsup: but any good quality nutrient will do. The tap water I like to bubble for a minimum of 48hrs to loose the chlorine so it hopefully doesn't kill any of the healthy bacteria in the coco, which is of huge importance. Normally the only other additive I use is Cannazyme, once again the main objective, to help stimulate and feed the healthy bacteria.

Strain is everything too... you'll still get mega tight nuggets without the pgrs but they won't be as heavy, however the quality is a thousand times better than the shit the crims are selling so.... I think it's a fair trade. Primo buds sell like hotcakes too once people have a taste, they just can't go back to Maccas buds and be happy once they've tasted some real goodness ;)

• Upvote 3

Mate, I agree with bufo and naych......... Its not about cramming as much crap into em as ya can, Hoping that will help.

Stay away from PGR's or anything saying "50% yield increase" , they are crap.

Use ya PK 13-14 in week 5, then in week 6 use shooting powder (with HALF strength nutes) at 6.5g per 10L , then in week 7 and 8 at 13g per 10L.

If that doesnt give ya fat chunky buds on Pineapple Chunk.... which I've grown a few times, and is awesome......... nothing will.

And those products arent some gimmicky weight gainer....... if ya just want weight and dont give a toss how, ya askin the wrong people.

N.P.K ratio of shooting powder is 0:39:25

Peace. Nibbler.

Hey thanks for the information Nibbler. You have even grown the same strain before. Your words about this subject are very valuable to me . I have written down the info in a secret diary for when i get there. Cheers

I'm sure Nibbs meant billo lol stoner

I got 10 of these + under a 400w in coco/perlite using nutrient, water and pH down... nothing else.

attachicon.gifPicture 003.jpg

I use Green Dream 1 part from Flairform, made in Western Australia :thumbsup: but any good quality nutrient will do. The tap water I like to bubble for a minimum of 48hrs to loose the chlorine so it hopefully doesn't kill any of the healthy bacteria in the coco, which is of huge importance. Normally the only other additive I use is Cannazyme, once again the main objective, to help stimulate and feed the healthy bacteria.

Strain is everything too... you'll still get mega tight nuggets without the pgrs but they won't be as heavy, however the quality is a thousand times better than the shit the crims are selling so.... I think it's a fair trade. Primo buds sell like hotcakes too once people have a taste, they just can't go back to Maccas buds and be happy once they've tasted some real goodness ;)

WOW nice bud pic bufo! I have not used flairform before but I will do some research for my future growing experiences.

Today I went to the local hydroponics store to get some cannazym. I wanted my plants to have a healthier uptake of essential nutirents and vitamins. It was good to have a chat about the products available and find out it is not all about canna. All I want at harvest time is a few sandwich bags full of premium flushed buds that I can smoke without doing any harm to my body.

Am testing a new organics setup in Coco ,  using Symbiot beneficials from WA , Organic Soft Rock Phospate from Nutri Tech Solutions (The organic mob), the powdered rock is broken down by the microbes , Fulvic acid is organic and helps uptake , Organic Potash is the only additive !!!

Sure you can grow with just nutrient but it tastes like the difference between Hydro capsicums  from woolies/coles and organic ones from the rich soil of your own garden,,,,,,,,,

Edited by galactically

Sure you can grow with just nutrient but it tastes like the difference between Hydro capsicums  from woolies/coles and organic ones from the rich soil of your own garden,,,,,,,,,

Yes I agree. After not using the Cannazyme this round the difference in smell and taste, even after a cure was obvious... plus the roots weren't being broken down quickly enough by the bacteria which led to some scarid fly turning up to help out lol

I was just in a similar position about to turn down my last grow to 12/12 recently.

A friend of mine talked me out of trying every other new product at once.

Instead he advised me to go beg/borrow or steal another ballast and light!

Glad I did as i wasnt worried about the extra power. You cant beat wattage for increasing end yield!

Edited by sarsha

One of the best things I've found when using Coco is to mix in Worm Casting into the Coco mix.

Healthy Root zone is the key.

Don't flush the Coco with just plain water always have a small amount of nutrient and preferably Cannazym

in the flushing Nutrient.

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1