Are you telling us you are the original author of this (including where it appears on many other webpages previous to you posting this)?

Plagiarism is not cool or acceptable.

Naycha :peace:

This info appears verbatim (without the name you added) on a number of webpages and has been around for years.

Please answer my question.

Naycha :peace:

Skunk mate calling a mod stupid isent a very brite idea.

Skunk as long no questions you all is good once some one questions they are picking on or are stupid.

To be strait with ya skunk it is becoming very boring grow the hell up dude, not every one is going to take what you say as be all and end all and will question u and when they do u spit the dummy.

Am i now stupid bewcause i told ya what i think...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Skunk mate calling a mod stupid isn't a very brite idea.

Skunk as long no questions you all is good once some one questions they are picking on or are stupid.

To be strait with ya skunk it is becoming very boring grow the hell up dude, not every one is going to take what you say as be all and end all and will question u and when they do u spit the dummy.

Am i now stupid because i told ya what i think...

what does that say. translate to english.delete the whole post please it was just info to read..i don't look for something to stir up things.solve it now delete it.peeps at three other sites i posted at like it. one has 43 good replies.u guys acting like pack animals

I got master kush 6-8 week flower ,blue medi kush 8-9 week flower and afghan kush 8 week flower. I love kush great stuff. Nice thread skunkx.

Great deal did you post any pics. We just bought over 100 differnt kush seeds. Trying to get the team to let me start a room with.nuthing.but.Kush.plants.

I.am.part.of.a.co~op.now.so.its.not.all.up.to.me.They.say.it.is.too.soon.We.will.see.

Good.Luck.with.yours.

Your.post.is.what.I.thought.this.thread.would.be.like.on.other.sites.I.posted.it.on.

Later

I ordered them from demon seeds not sure where exactly they are based (ill google it). Yeah i love the leaves too theyre so compact on the master kush that some fingers overlap each other, Blue medi kush has a little bit of satty influence to her leaves but has bottom branches that are nearly as high as the tops. Im gonna cross these two with an afghani special(old school afghani x double afghani) male from kc brains. And ive still got a few more master kush and afghani beans for later aswell.
  • Upvote 1