Baking Brownies with Decarboxylated Bubble Hash in Coconut Oil

I think ya may enjoy this Canna, can use any kind of hash, as long as decarbolated, and cooked lower than 140C......... styling. I had some cakes in me time, this one levelled me.

lol

peace. Nibs

Great info Hashy Thank You 

Question if i may , I have some QWISO & some heat pressed hash that i would like to infuse in coconut oil & consume via gelatin or veggie 00 sized capsules that you can get on ebay or chemist warehouse

The QWISO i would think would melt / blend quite easy but i am concerned with the pressed hash , have you used pressed hash to infuse your coco oil ? i'm assuming you use unpress hash Chef Hashy   

How do you melt / blend / infused pressed hash in coco oil ?

Thanks in advance for the My Cannabis Community Kitchen Rules Master Class !

Edited by itchybromusic

Great info Hashy Thank You

Question if i may , I have some QWISO & some heat pressed hash that i would like to infuse in coconut oil & consume via gelatin or veggie 00 sized capsules that you can get on ebay or chemist warehouse

The QWISO i would think would melt / blend quite easy but i am concerned with the pressed hash , have you used pressed hash to infuse your coco oil ? i'm assuming you use unpress hash Chef Hashy

How do you melt / blend / infused pressed hash in coco oil ?

Thanks in advance for the My Cannabis Community Kitchen Rules Master Class !

Mate pressed hash is a lil tricky.... can leave a few lumps making it a lil grainy in the mix. Try and use ya best hash.... like a melt if ya can.

Qwiso would disolve better in the oil and probably lift the quality of the edible.... let me know how ya go.

lol

Brownies look fucking good Nibbzy ;)

Cheers Dutchman.

By the end ya had to dedicate a whole day to it because ya couldnt do much a few hours after eating a couple of slices. Haha.

Stay safe mate.

Nibs.

• Upvote 1

QWISO oil blends beautifully into coconut oil, and does indeed make for some fine edibles.  I'm just too lazy to bother making the oil most of the time lol , so I just use unpressed trich's, but I do tend to use the lower grades for cooking instead of the best stuff cause it's yummiest through the vape.

And as for you Nibs, good to see you putting in an appearance again, thought you had decided to leave us for good.  Welcome back to hash central

• Upvote 1

Nice work Hashy.

Im just in to say hello..... see how we go.

Good to see ya still kickin along.

No hash for me..... believe it or not.. . Im out. lol

Never thought I'd say that.....

Make some more... one day... .haha.

Take care mate.

Nibs

No hash :crybaby: , say it isn't so.  Us devotee's of the sacred resin need to maintain constant worship otherwise we wont get carried away on the big oily smoke cloud when we die.

Sounds like a nightmare Nibs, you need to get a grow on so you can do a hash run.  I'm struggling to wait for the contents of the hash bin to mature so I can do me next run, and I've got hash in the stash, hope it hasn't happened due to bad circumstances.

I have followed your recipe a few times now, much appreciated for you putting it up, have also found some easier ways but a nice brownie is worth the hassle.

Cheers Sharpie =) , It's pretty strong, so be careful. For anyone who thinks I'm joking, follow the recipe with some good Full melt Bubble and you'll see............. lol

I had a few cakes in me day, but now I know by baking at over 140C, all I was doing was vapourizing most of it. So basically applies to butter mixes as well, when ya bake ya cake at 180-200c, ya losing a lot of THC.

I am thinking I want to make the oil, and store it for use in stuff that doesnt need cooking..... or for cuppas and stuff, be fun working the dose out.......... :faint:

Peace. Nibbler.

Im going to do this..[emoji12] could you give me an idea of how many grams of flowers I'll need to get 2 grams of bubble hash.. ? Did you use all microns mixed together?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app