Baking Brownies with Decarboxylated Bubble Hash in Coconut Oil

Cheers Sharpie =) , It's pretty strong, so be careful. For anyone who thinks I'm joking, follow the recipe with some good Full melt Bubble and you'll see............. lol

I had a few cakes in me day, but now I know by baking at over 140C, all I was doing was vapourizing most of it. So basically applies to butter mixes as well, when ya bake ya cake at 180-200c, ya losing a lot of THC.

I am thinking I want to make the oil, and store it for use in stuff that doesnt need cooking..... or for cuppas and stuff, be fun working the dose out..........  :faint:

Peace. Nibbler.

• Upvote 1

Have Been playing around with using bubble hash in edibles, and made some shit hot brownies......

Have worked out a good ratio of 2 tablepoons of Coconut oil to 2 grams of Bubble Hash.

For one Pack of these Brownies, I used just 2 grams of good Bubble hash....... the effects were VERY suprising.

attachicon.gifP1070063.JPG

Oh and this mix is like a chocolate Vortex... lol

I recommend an eighth of the whole slab to start, effects start after 25 minutes, much quicker delivery than butter mixes.

We tried another 1/8th 2hours later, and ended up all munted and passed out an hour after that..... 3 seasoned smokers. lol

1/2 of 1/8th is a good buzz, which is what I'm on now and the after affects of last night still linger. :bounce:

Here's some info I'm sure most of you know, but for those that don't, Welcome to edible's.......

Some info from an Edibles Guru.......

"Ingesting marijuana and hash, aka eating it, brings very different affects compared to smoking. Veteran smokers are often floored by a standard strength edible. Why is this? What about tolerance? Why do high tolerance smokers get so high from standard edibles?

The simple answer is that smoking Cannabis creates delta-9-THC, and eating it makes 11-hydroxy-THC, which is 10x more psychoactive than delta-9-THC.

To get high from Cannabis we first use heat to break the "-A" off of the "THC-A" and "CBD-A". For smoking marijuana, this happens as you burn, the heat of the fire breaks the "-A" off and we get high from THC and CBD. The process of removing the "-A" group is known as decarboxylation. The "-A" is a carboxyl group (COOH). Enough nerd talk. In simple terms, you have to activate the THC before you eat it."

Matt Rize

Cooking Marijuana & Hash: Part 1 :signthis:

Decarboxylation: :yahoo:

The general rule for decarboxylating THC-A into THC is 90 minutes at 100 C degrees. That's the temperature of boiling water. The idea is you double boil your hash in Coconut Oil for 90 minutes,  stirring occasionally and use that  oil to cook, or even better eat without further cooking.

Use a Pot of boiling water with a bowl inside, or double boiler.

Baking temperatures of 200C aren't even usable as that is way too hot for THC.

Bake Brownies at 140C for 1 hour. No higher or you will start to vapourize the THC.

There is a slight taste of cannabis, but I must say, its the cleanest tasting edible i've had.

This is what happened, after 24 hours of Canna tripping.........

attachicon.gifP1070067.JPG

........ Last slice anyone. hehe

Here are a few baked goods, winter is a coming, and I'm getting ready.....

Chicken Curry Pie and  Apple Turnovers - Stoner Size......

attachicon.gifP1070064.JPG  attachicon.gifP1070065.JPG attachicon.gifP1070066.JPG

Canna Steak, Tomato and Cheese Pie........

attachicon.gifP1070053.JPG attachicon.gifP1070054.JPG attachicon.gifP1070055.JPG

Ok, thats it, just waiting till harvest so i can make some more bubble for some baking, but get into it!

It's not just for Baking, theres Hot drinks, pastas, Stews, anything you can eat, you can use it in.

Just remember to keep the cooking temps under 140C and you wont Vapourize the THC ya wanna eat. :doh:

Off to finish that last slice...... hehe......  awesome. Peace. Nibbler. :afro:

attachicon.gifP1070068.JPG

great bit of info, someone said. Just whip up some edibles insted!

Well truth Im ok in one kitchen but not the other.

Dont fucken start :P Ive heard so many GF say you run a lab but you can't cook WTF.

dunno somehow its diffenrent. I think its about priorites. I start cooking etc b4 the "endpoint" I get bored and walk off!

This is some motivation to have another go :D

Be great if you could just buy a cake then stick the buds in, oh well.

thats awesome man . i wondered why is hash more potent when eaten instead of puffed?

Because the THC, CBD's etc are absorbed by body tissue, when you smoke weed, its not in contact with your lungs for that long. Eat it, and its absorbed through your stomach lining, which is more efficient, and because you ate it, it is being broken down and absorbed, as long as your stomach is digesting it, then the THC etc stays in the body longer.

Hope that helps. Peace. Nibbler.

Because the THC, CBD's etc are absorbed by body tissue, when you smoke weed, its not in contact with your lungs for that long. Eat it, and its absorbed through your stomach lining, which is more efficient, and because you ate it, it is being broken down and absorbed, as long as your stomach is digesting it, then the THC etc stays in the body longer.

Hope that helps. Peace. Nibbler.

Understood thanks man