Seasol based nutrient program

Seasol has the pottasium, superbloom has the phosphorus, when combined, the result is an NPK of 1.2 9.4 3, when mixed in equal parts. Increase the seasol to a 4 to 1 ratio, to increase the pottasium, and you end up with an NPK that the plants love during the first 5 weeks of flower. Virtually reverse the ratio to 2 parts seasol to 4 parts superbloom for the remainder of the grow, and I hope the end result is as satisfying to you as it is to me. Don't forget to flush:-)

ill pick up the powerfeed for my crop. i got 3 seedlings on the way and one to pop up.

Just a tip i found out, seedlings actually need more potassium than nitrogen when sprouting, its only when they hit the vege stage they need heaps of nitrogen.  its to help the stems apparently. 

I read that if your seedlings got purple stems its lacking in potassium. 

Edited by onemancrew