Seasol based nutrient program

I like the way you put that there Mongy, I ain't growing weeds either brother.....and yes we all put in the required effort for soil prep etc you are correct, but the dudes explanation for what he was adding and when was mind fucking........ Shit how would you keep up with it all
  • Upvote 1

Cheers to all for your comments, have taken quite a few points on board:-) Only the second grow in soil, first was a mite ridden disaster! As for the n being too high, as the girls progress, I tend to agree, would welcome any more suggestions as to how to rectify as we are looking at around three to four weeks away. Considering re-potting into a guano enriched soil for final weeks, but is this too late to consider? Wouldn't mind getting this one right, might even be cured enough for mardi gras:-)

yeah well I'm not growing weed either I'm growing flowers, I take the correction. However I do believe it is still classed as a noxious weed by the authorities. My point is it will survive in a variety of conditions in the wild eg.the wild stands that were at Newcastle so how much better is it going to grow when cultivated. Ya gotta start growing somewhere start simple and add from there as you learn. But just make a start! Because you can look at some of the awe inspiring grows around here and be overwhelmed!

• Upvote 1

In explanation to the products I use, was growing hydro up until this year, with no problems using the Van der Zwann nutrient program. I started using seasol when I switched to soil, but still had alot of hydro nutes left unused. I simply incorporated what I thought would be beneficial for the plant, at various stages of growth. Hydroponics and indoor gardening is my hobby, I enjoy watching the seed germinating, am fascinated by the growth progress as the cotyledon opens and those first leaves appear, and the aromas and stickiness of a fully mature cola gets me higher than when I smoke it. As for the comment as to cannabis being a noxious weed, or a weed in general, next time you feel the need for a hit, go roll a dandelion.

Well as mongy linked a weed is something growing somewhere undesirable, and differs from region to region and especially person to person. If given right enviormental conditions and enough time and privacy cannabis will become very weedy and possibly a menace!!

Right on the money there Frank! :good: Thank you linesman, thank you ballboys.

Thank fuck that's been put to bed

• Upvote 2

House & garden make a soil nutrient that is supposed to be really good shit, could try using that instead of powerfeed :)

There is also Canna Terra Flores 1 part nutrient for flowering.

I have also been thinking about trying Flairform GreenDream 1 part slurry nutrienta, they come in at a reasonable cost, its Australian made, bufo uses it and has quality results as shown by his grow log.

Also virtually any flowering fertilizer you will find at Bunnings would most likely be suitable like this: http://www.yates.com.au/products/fertilising/water-soluble/thrive-concentrate-flower-and-fruit-plant-food/

Edited by Bento

Just remember if the fert you use for flowering has the right amounts of phos etc required for flowering the nitrogen content being too much does not matter as plants will only take what nitrogen they need and can store the rest will be flushed away, unless you feed them too often then you will get burn....
  • Downvote 2