underneath my plants leaves i have minute looking black dots with leav

Mmmm I have done my research on spider mites im not seeing any signs of webs or anything white. The dots under the leaves are more dark brown. I will up load a picture having trouble doing it off my phone

Are your dark spots moving when you turn the bottom of the leaf towards any light? The webs are usually the last thing you see after your plant has become infested.

• Upvote 1

Hi Wooie Im having the same sought of trouble Im having a lot of trouble with white flies sticky shade leaves,wooly aphids and those leaf hoper bastards.If you don't mind il post a pic of one of my shade leaves that has eggs underneath it I think its the wooly aphids laying eggs,does your leaf look like this

post-44756-0-27990100-1360737750_thumb.jpg

If your leaves look like Magpie's pictured leaf, then it's not spidermites. On the other hand, if you have lots of little yellow/white dots on your leaves and they are beginning to resemble the leaf pictured below - it might be spider mites.

post-20731-0-98074000-1363149185_thumb.jpg

Edited by louise

Sorry bout the late reply but yeah, spider mites it is, got a lot of experience with the little fuckers last grow, destroyed the plants in a week! At the time, a friend suggested Rogor, but I would recommend Yates mite and insect killer. It's an insecticidal soap, much less toxic for you and your babies:-) Little beasties came back a few weeks ago, did the recommended treatment and have not seen one since:-)