• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More
Grow Fresh LED Grow Technology  "Moving into the future"

Photo

Make your own soil mix for an outdoor grow, halp?!

- - - - - Soil Outdoor Coco

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:
  • Interests:Multidisciplinary Musician and Artist
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun
So, slowly getting the hang of things...

Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for making a good soil mix for the next planned grow/clone attempt...

I guess something along the lines of mixing some coco and soil (?) with added goodies (calcium etc) to provide the nutrients (as opposed to liquid feeding the nutes and soil which will wash out easier/seems a bit less effective?)

Growing outdoors in pots. I'm sure there is tons of info on this stuff around but it gets hellishly confusing :/

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

skeletor

skeletor

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
try a few different mixes and work out what's best for you, i have a mate who grows in half mushroom compost, half coco. i sometimes grow in coco/mushroom/perlite and feed with organic nutes.

best of luck.

Bonquisha Fullcone

Bonquisha Fullcone

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 Posts:
  • Interests:Multidisciplinary Musician and Artist
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Soil, Outdoor, Coco

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.