• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Dark Devil Auto ↷ The Red Family ↶

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1045 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

hehe so what was the second plant used in this cross?.... just wondering.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Green Scorpion

Green Scorpion

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
That is a beautiful looking strain. I would love to see what it looks like once it is dried & cured. We don't find stuff like that here in Australia unfortunately. Would love to see a grow diary & more images of this strain.

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs

Truly beautiful AND an auto! :o :) I bet sweet seeds personal seed stock collection is impressive!!!!

​Keep up the good work lads.

kudos

Edited by _Puff_Tough_, 06 November 2015 - 05:20 PM.

*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

Organic Panic

Organic Panic

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: LED & COB
Hi guys. I didn't want to dig up any old threads but just finished a Dark Devil Auto grow.

Nice genetics Sweet Seeds :) she was grown under soil and with around 200 watts of LED lighting.
80 days from seed to harvest. Topped this auto and LST'd her. 

Sad to see her come down. She was vigorous as anything and displayed some excellent traits.
Beautiful violet hues and a complex terpenoid aroma mixture that consisted of; Earthy, Piney, Citrus, Musky, Sweet, Incense notes.

Attached File  dark_devil_auto.jpg   282.8K   33 downloads  Attached File  dark_devil_auto2.jpg   259.36K   32 downloads

First time I've ever grew an Auto before but she came out pretty good!

happy days!

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal

Hi guys. I didn't want to dig up any old threads but just finished a Dark Devil Auto grow.

Nice genetics Sweet Seeds :) she was grown under soil and with around 200 watts of LED lighting.
80 days from seed to harvest. Topped this auto and LST'd her.

Sad to see her come down. She was vigorous as anything and displayed some excellent traits.
Beautiful violet hues and a complex terpenoid aroma mixture that consisted of; Earthy, Piney, Citrus, Musky, Sweet, Incense notes.

attachicon.gifdark_devil_auto.jpg attachicon.gifdark_devil_auto2.jpg

First time I've ever grew an Auto before but she came out pretty good!

I was just looking at a blue nug of dark devil on 420mag this morning. Looks awesome. What's the smoke like?

https://cannabis.com...o-get-perpetual

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1950 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
That looks cool bro. Never done an auto but looks like you got good results

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Looks like a yummy smoke

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Organic Panic

Organic Panic

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 Posts:

I can't 100% comment on the smoke yet as she's drying up. I'll be sure to come back and post an update on the smoke and report after I've had a rip lads  :pimp:

A small ways off yet. She's sticky AF though!

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Lovely colours mate.

Organic Panic

Organic Panic

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 Posts:

Thanks bud  :afro:  I've had a chance of sampling a small nug. The smoke begins as a warm cerebral buzz that feels concentrated around the forehead area, it then mellows out slowly and gradually into a relaxed body stone.

A good mixture of head and body. Almost 50/50!

Really happy with the outcome and highly recommend the Dark Devil strain to others.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.