• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Dark Devil Auto ↷ The Red Family ↶

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Dark Devil Auto
21.jpg

100% Autoflowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics – Big Devil XL – and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds – feminized seeds. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan.

The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colours to our Big Devil XL.
Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigour since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones.
During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS38
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8½ weeks after germination
Height: 80-130 cm
Red flower: 80% aprox. of plants

1º Award – Auto of the year – Soft Secrets – High Life Cup – 2014

14.png

11.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 27 February 2015 - 11:02 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

D.R.S.D

D.R.S.D

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
are these going to be diaries or advertisements

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Surely one thread would suffice if advertising.

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Have to agree, it's starting to look like advertising.  Opening a thread inviting members to converse with you about products and experiences is a good and welcome thing, but doing these reeks of advertising posing as content.  If you guys are site sponsors, I suppose that would be fair enough, but shouldn't it be clearly labelled as such.  Otherwise, imagine if all the breeders got wind of this and started doing the same, we would be swamped with this stuff. 

Then again, I assume the OS moderators are aware of this and aren't stopping it, so it must be ok by site rules at least

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

Bentato

Bentato

Mr Bentato Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

They have their own sub-forum and very clearly they are a site sponsor. I personally do not see any issues with them posting about their feature strains.

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hi friends! Thanks for the visit!

First things first. We're paying for a subforum here and we're starting by creating a thread for each strain in case users of the forums have questions or comments about them.

Right after we will start sharing test grows and welcoming users to show their own test grows.

All the threads about each strain will not be sticky and will disappear with time.

Hope you can understand this. If what we are doing is not allowed I hope the administration tell us. If you think we should not be allowed to do this please contact the administration.

We have a subforum now in 14 cannabic forums and we are doing like this with no problems at all. Have a look at the main cannabic forums worldwide and check our subforums there, so that you can see that everyone is more than happy with our support in the forums, our contests, our seed offers, etc, etc. But, once again, if we are not welcome, we will not insist.

Thanks again for the visits! See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

They have their own sub-forum and very clearly they are a site sponsor. I personally do not see any issues with them posting about their feature strains.

Yep, as simple as that, thanks. If we are not allowed to do this then we expect the administration to tell us, give us the money back and we'll be off to other forums. No problem at all, each forum have its own rules and all we want is respecting the rules.

And personally, in my opinion, I don't see what can be the problem to open a thread for each stain so that we can help users of Oz Stoners who may eventually one day grow any of these and use this specific threads to get more info from us about the strains and ask for advice. Usually growers complain that seedbanks don't support them with good advice about the strains... that's why we think it is important to have subforums in every important cannabic forum, even in countries to where we don't sell our seeds and where very few growers use our strains right now, which is the case of Australia.

I'll be waiting for that contact from the administration telling us we can't present our strains and be available to help users who may eventually one day grow our strains.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Surely one thread would suffice if advertising.

Yes, we will do only one thread with all the strains and that thread will be sticky while all these already created will not be sticky and will dissapear with time.

The, in the main thread, we will have a link to every of these individual threads. That goes like that because in the main thread you will be able to click in each of the strains and it will link you to the individual specific strain thread where the user can then post his thoughts, complaints, questions, feedbacks, etc, about each strain.

More or less the way we do in every other forum where we have a subforum. But, again, if we are creating any trouble to anyone please just tell us and we'll use our time and effort in other forums.

If you think it's all advertisement and you don't like, this is a sub-sub-forum, so you only enter here if you click to enter, no one is forced to come in and we are not doing any spam out of our subforum.

Hope to see you around, kind regards,

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Final Note:

We're not even posting links to our shop nor to any other commercial website. We're not even posting any prices. Just info.

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Don't really have a problem with any of that, can in fact see some positives, just didn't like the lack of clarity and understanding of what was really going on.  Thanks for clearing that up

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.