• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Sweet Seeds Presentation at Oz Stoners ✿ ★

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Ferrethead

Ferrethead

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 Posts:
  • Interests:Guitar......guitar and guitar. I play religiously.....

For now my interests are producing high quality smoke and to longer deal with dealers......self supply is my aim.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W hps
Recently grew sweet seeds fast bud. Nice smoke, fast to finish and grabbed 2 oscars from each plant. Not bad for an auto.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Hi Ferrethead!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :)

Yes, Fast Bud is a very good auto, it even won last year Italian CannabisCup, competing against non-autoflowering strains..

Glad you enjoyed it, hope to see you around often, sweet smokes!

tommy

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1544 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W

Hi Sweet Seeds welcome.

Been having a look at some of those pics and they are some tastey looking buds. Ya hooked me so now I'm gunna check out ya website.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

HI Sweet seeds,

I am enjoying your threads and all the nice pics that go along with them. Just a comment on your technical info. You say outdoor harvest is generally September/October, whereas at our latitude harvest is generally in March, April, May. Not a big deal, but perhaps you could consider getting the info correct for our part of the world as many newbs possibly would not realize when the ACTUAL harvest time is.

Once again, really enjoying your threads, love the look of the Sweet thai and all of the afghan crosses...

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
Hi puka!

Thanks for your visit and kind comments :)

And thanks also for pointing that out. Best we can do is delete that information because we did not test our strains for that technical speficition in Australia.

And I think that maybe we can not convert it with a direct convertion... I don't know. Leaving it the way it is now at least you guys can get the info about which ones are ready earlier and which ones will take a bit longer, by comparing the harvest months specified in the catalog. But of course leaving it like that is not correct for you guys so it ends up being very incorrect, I know... so maybe we'll just delete it and if you guys want to compare then you can just check the online catalog:

http://sweetseeds.es/2013/banco/

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 15 March 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:

Hello again sweet seeds!!

At the risk of asking a dumb question, is there a strain you can recommend that performs relatively well under conditions that enables less than ideal light requirements (outdoor)?  I know I will get hammered for asking this question, however, I still believe it to be a valid one.

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
Hehe...

No problem mate, I'll keep the hammer in my left hand (see my avatar) ... hehehehe

But yes, that's a question no seedbank/breeder likes to answer because no one likes to have the strains being cultivated with poor conditions. And light is a very important parameter. You know there are no miracles, every plant will produce much less than what it could produce if the light is poor and scarce. But of course some end up doing a bit better than others, so maybe I would go with Green Poison, Cream Caramel, Cream47 or Mohan Ram.

If autos then Cream Mandarine, Green Poison Auto or Big Devil XL.

See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
Geez mate, you blokes are dedicated, must be about 3am in your part of the world, nice work.. Thanks for the speedy reply... I do like the look of green poison. I remember smoking some killer Durban poison back in the 90's. Any relationship there? Love the avatar btw

Edited by puka, 15 March 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hehehehe, yes my friend, it's now 5:50 here ;)

No relationship with that african Poison you mention, but you're right about the quality of that strain also. Green Poison (in both auto and non-auto version) is maybe the strain that gets us the best feedback at the forums and from clients of the shop at least in the last 2 years. But any of the other strain names I mentioned in my last post have a very good % of positive feedback or else I wouldn't have mentioned them :)

Keep passing by puka, me and my colleague Jaypp we'll start sharing a few grow diaries with you guys here at Oz Stoners and it will be nice to have you around. Like that you can start to check out how our strains grow and look like.

Now I'm going to vaporize my last Sweet Afgani volcano bag and off to bed... ;) Sweet smokes!

tommy

cowboydave

cowboydave

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 Posts:
  • Interests:The Great Outdoors in General
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: The One That Works???

Hey Tommy & Sweet Seed Crew,

Well to OzStoners!!! It is great to see seed banks be in touch with end users and growers alike :afro:  I am sure everyone would be happy to be able to reah out and ask some question and maybe even some advice like I am about to :yahoo:

So I purchased some of your Creme Caramel Auto and LOVED them they grew so easy and smoked like nothing else I have tried. Now I am a first time grower and these little girls were my first try, I did not know anything about growing Autos so I just assumed (dangerous I know) any ways I tipped or topped (what ever people call it) my girls which was a pretty scary thing to do as they start flowering on the own but it worked and I got just under 3oz for 2 plants which I grew under 2 120 watt LEDs .

Any wasy the question is: Is it advisable to tip or top Auto plants?

I have just ordered some of the non Auto variety and am awaiting arrival as we speak, could you tell me the flowering time on these ones please.....

Keep up the great work

Stay Green

CowBoyDave   :afro:

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.