• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Sweet Seeds Presentation at Oz Stoners ✿ ★

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Faith

Faith

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

:scratchin: ...might try out a couple of autos outside next summer. 

I'm pretty much a regular bean photoperiod type of grower I think but I wouldn't mind trying a couple robust tasty strains.  

Peace Sweet. v :sun:

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

First grow:      

https://cannabis.com...6183-here-goes/                                                      2013/14:         https://cannabis.com...t-at-our-joint/

current...

https://cannabis.com.../72811-faith-gr

----///-\\\----Put This                              
---|||----|||---On Your                           
---|||----|||---account If                                             
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
Survivors too..God bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ozraptor

ozraptor

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

I'm not sure what the point is starting so many threads on your products when you don't despatch to Australia. Is that about to change?

I've never been interested in autos before, but some of yours look tempting for an experiment. 

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Hi ozraptor!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at Oz Stoners ;)

Well, we decided to pay for a subforum in this forum because although we don't ship to most countries we like to share info about our strains worldwide. We're not here to sell, just to share our work with you guys. We're starting by creating a thread for each strain from our catalog, next we'll also share some test grows the we've been performing (me and my colleague Jaypp) and later on we also expect to be able to start some kind of initiative for the community.

And, anyway, there are lots of shops that sell seeds worldwide and they usually stock Sweet Seeds. So that's a bit like asking why does Nike advertise in every country when they don't sell their products directly to the places where they invest in advertisement. Well, they don't sell directly but there is a chain of re-sellers who sell their products everywhere in the world. It goes more or less in the same way, hehe..

In conclusion, our strains are reachable by users of this forum and we believe that our hobby will progress in such a positive way in the next few years that having a subforum here will be a good option... so... why not starting right now and be one of the first european seedbanks supporting this community?

About our autos you can be sure that we have some of the best, we've been working on them for the past 5 years and the third generation is really very close to the non-auto versions from where the strains originate. But we have much more than autos, there are a few Sweet Seeds strains that are already classics, like Cream Caramel, Black Jack, Green Poison, Psicodelicia or Sweet Afgani Delicious, among other that are not yet classics but are getting a very good feedback from growers.

Hope to see you around my friend, sweet smokes!  :afro:

tommy

surferfnq

surferfnq

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hey Tommy @ Sweet Seeds,

How abouts the crew at Sweet Seeds consider running a seed giveaway promotion for the OzStoners members through one of the resellers who do ship down under. We at OzStoners could help you determine which reseller that is.

I have not yet held any Sweet Seeds. But, I would definately enter a competition to receive some of your sweet seed.

:)

D.R.S.D

D.R.S.D

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 Posts:
welcome sweetseeds look for to reading about your genetics and looking at some diaries

ozraptor

ozraptor

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 Posts:

Thanks for the response tommy, until I read another thread I didn't realise that there were subfora like yours or that your intention was to promote discussion in the threads.

I'll be interested to read about your experiments.

loylty gets u nothing

loylty gets u nothing

vacationer/ holiday /absent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4720 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

black domina s1

i had a black domina that was dynamite

although not  a fan of fem seeds

i think this is the strain that appeals most to me

just havta clone and keep it for head stash

mmmm

domina is  a great plant

ive tried 30 + seeds chasing the smae pheno

i wonder how your domina rates

take care

bil

SIGNATURE OFChaMPIONS
200lb testicle sack.jpg

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hi again ozraptor!

No problem my friend. Yes, that's it, the threads are opened so that people who may eventually one day grow each of the strains or think about growing them can post their questions, answers, complaints and general feedback about the strains.

Anyway we already posted all of our strains so you're not going to get more of these, hehehe ;)

Cheers!

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hi billopuffalot!

Yes, Sweet Afgani Delicious is one of the Sweet Seeds classics. A selection of Black Domina from 1998 that got famous in Spain since then.

But we have many other interesting strains. Lately we're getting a great feedback from growers regarding strains like Green Poison, Cream Caramel, Ice Cool or Mohan Ram, just to name a few feminized non-auto varieties from our catalog.

Hope to see you around once in a while. Thanks for the visit ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hey Tommy @ Sweet Seeds,

How abouts the crew at Sweet Seeds consider running a seed giveaway promotion for the OzStoners members through one of the resellers who do ship down under. We at OzStoners could help you determine which reseller that is.

I have not yet held any Sweet Seeds. But, I would definately enter a competition to receive some of your sweet seed.

:)

Hi surferfnq!

Yes my friend, we are already looking for a way to get you guys the chance of trying some of our gear for free. Give us just 2 or 3 days because we are waiting for an answer from the administration of the forum. If we are allowed we will then select a few of you guys to start and then very month we will select a few more. With that and with our own test grows we expect to cheer up the place a bit more than it is now :)

Thanks to all you guys for being around, it's a pleasure :) Sweet smokes ;)

tommy

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.