• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Sweet Seeds Presentation at Oz Stoners ✿ ★

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

★ Sweet Seeds ★

Sweet Seeds is a modern seed bank specialized in the recruitment and retention of new lines of feminised cannabis high quality seeds, including autoflowering varieties. From a selected Genetic Library, result of years of research and selection we worked on the development of new varieties.

All the Sweet Seeds varieties are especially sweet, aromatic and palatable. Our genetics are fully adapted for both the requirements of the outdoor growing and indoor growing with artificial lights. Our strains are easy to grow, productive and very aromatic.

Sweet Seeds seeds are selected one by one manually and after a thorough inspection only the best seeds are packed.

The conservation of seeds is carried out under conditions of low humidity and low temperature, thus ensuring the best preservation of their viability, as our seeds that are packed have passed the test in germination viability of 95%.

Sweet Seeds uses modern and reliable methods for the feminization of the seeds. Our seeds have a femininity that is around 99.7%.

Our seeds are packaged in three different formats: 3 seeds, 5 seeds and 10 seeds. This formats allow our customers to acquire feminised strains at a low cost, allowing the customer to purchase a larger number of varieties. The packages contain the seeds in a rigid tube, transparent and fully sealed, allowing customers to see the how the seeds look like.

To facilitate even more the diversification of varieties we have released packages for collectors, these packages contain 2 seeds from 3 of our varieties properly labeled.

We put our utmost care to offer our customers a high quality product at an affordable price. Our satisfaction is the satisfaction of our customers.

Our sincere thanks to all of those who since 2005 have deposited their confidence in our project and we hope to please you one more season with this delicious selection of sweet and aromatic varieties. Regards, the Sweet Seeds team..

★ Sweet and Aromatic Varieties ★

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 23 February 2013 - 02:31 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"

Good to have ya aboard Sweet, will check out ya range. Welcome to Ozstoners. :peace: Nibbler

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

So....

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and I will be moderating this subforum here at Oz Stoners  :pimp:

I'll be around, aswell as my colleague Jaypp, and we will be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and we think we may consider doing some initiatives around here, like contests and/or giving some seeds to people who want to test them and do a grow diary.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds strains that I'm sure you would like to try one day, so I hope we can get this place moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that I will always be around and that I'm at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!!  :afro: 

tommy

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Good to have ya aboard Sweet, will check out ya range. Welcome to Ozstoners. :peace: Nibbler

Thanks Nibbler!

Nice to see you here my friend, thanks for the visit :)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Faith

Faith

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2686 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Hiya there Tommy and Jaypp.  Welcome! Always good to have another sponsor:thumbsup:

I'm gonna look at some sweet seeds now lol any regs?

Peace and welcome. v :sun:

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

First grow:      

https://cannabis.com...6183-here-goes/                                                      2013/14:         https://cannabis.com...t-at-our-joint/

current...

https://cannabis.com.../72811-faith-gr

----///-\\\----Put This                              
---|||----|||---On Your                           
---|||----|||---account If                                             
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
Survivors too..God bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

Syb3 rm3nt41_%20

Troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hot damn, welcome aboard !!!!

I have been intrigued by several of your strains ...... is sweet afghani delicious (s.a.d) still available ? ....

Peace n pot,

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2815 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Look at that variety and all those purty colours too

Yummo! red poison...

shopping as we speak!

Hasta,

MT

Temporally exploring California's Cannabis - I'm 100% legal

Grow

2012 Grow 2013 Grow 2014 Grow

California Medical Cannabis test #1

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

Welcome guys,

I have sweet seeds black jack growing ATM. not as big as I expected, but very hardy.. It survived abuse from a previous owner and  three days of flooding last week and is going strong..

keen to check out some of your other strains soon..

P

BTW: any chance of adding a curency converter to your page..  cheers

Edited by puka, 06 February 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:

Hiya there Tommy and Jaypp.  Welcome! Always good to have another sponsor:thumbsup:

I'm gonna look at some sweet seeds now lol any regs?

Peace and welcome. v :sun:

Thanks Vinno!

Sweet Seeds is a seedbank specialized in feminized seeds (using STS sex reversal method), so no regs my friend ;)

See you around, happy to have you here with us  :afro:

Hot damn, welcome aboard !!!!

I have been intrigued by several of your strains ...... is sweet afghani delicious (s.a.d) still available ? ....

Peace n pot,

Hey indoor cultivator :) Thanks buddy!

Yes, SAD is still available. It's one of our classics along with Cream Caramel, Sweet Tai and more recently Green Poison.

Peace and sweet smokes!!

Look at that variety and all those purty colours too

Yummo! red poison...

shopping as we speak!

Hasta,

MT

Hi Matanuska! Thanks for the visit and comment :)

Yep, I myself have Red Poison in the 4th week of flowering and not only it is a very beautiful plant but the smell is already extremelly sweet, like candies of jellies.

I'll post some pics of my Red Poison very soon here in our subforum.

Hasta luego!

Welcome guys,

I have sweet seeds black jack growing ATM. not as big as I expected, but very hardy.. It survived abuse from a previous owner and  three days of flooding last week and is going strong..

keen to check out some of your other strains soon..

P

BTW: any chance of adding a curency converter to your page..  cheers

Thanks puka!

Hope your Black Jack gets you a nice production and catches up during flowering. About adding a currency converter to the Sweet Seeds online shop I can't do much as I don't work directly with that department but I can send them the suggestion, although I suppose they'll have a reason not to have a currency converter there. Actually I even think Sweet Seeds does not ship to Australia...

Have a look here: http://www.sweetseed...ms.php?id_cms=1

"We only ship to Spain, Italy, England, Switzerland, Holland, Austria, Canada, Ireland and the Czech Republic."

Think you would have to check out one of the many seed re-sellers who ship worldwide. Or wait a little while because if the administration of the forum approves it we will probably start an initiative here soon where you can get free seeds ;) We are not here exactly to sell, it's more about presenting the product and showing how reliable it is in the hands of experienced (and less experienced) growers.

Cheers for all the visits and the warm welcome. I already start to fell at home, hehehe  :pimp:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 06 February 2013 - 02:48 PM.

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Damn....so do any of those countries have something similar to myus.com ?

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.