Hey guys, haven't been on here for a while as I have had weed to smoke now that I dont thought I would grow another plant. So here it is. Were moving soon so thats why its in a little pot as soon as I move im repotting it with the best soil I can give it.

Lets see if I can show yas how us kiwis grow...lol

post-47856-0-77579100-1359567111_thumb.jpg

Sheep poo. You must know about that, being a Kiwi. Seriously, mate, get some ROSE potting mix. If you have a look at some of my old grow diaries, both indoor and outdoor, these may help. I get consistant good results with these tactics. Also you will need to get cracking, as the season is getting on.

Edited by Auntynorm

Seasol is a good source of trace elements, but that plant needs something with a decent amount of nitrogen and quickly, especially if it is beginning to flower... it just doesn't have the reserves to be going without macro nutrients.

Shame about putting it into coco... although coco is a good medium, soil and coco have different water holding capacities. If you water when the outer layer of coco is dry, the soil will remain too wet and if you water when the central soil ball is dry, the coco will have been dry for too long to support root growth.

Best of luck with it, lou :gardening:

• Upvote 1