So I'm standing in the nutrient aisle in Bunnings...

Hey Elmer

Yes it is an outdoor grow in soil mix. Thanks for the suggestion but I thought that during flowering I needed to go something with high P & K? Not sure what is in go go juice, but PK 13/14 sounds like exactly what I was expecting. What's the reason behind your choice?

Cheers mate!

Gogo juice doesn't have a very high EC value at all, 2ml per liter would be lucky to push the EC up by 0.1 - i think you would have to try pretty hard to nute burn your plants with it. I have however personally found it to be very very acidic and will definitely acidify your soil if you don't PH adjust. I often have to use PH up when using it as this concentration along with the rest of my nutes, i thought there was something wrong with my PH meter the first time i tried it.

Edit: id like to know what bunnings that is, i am in perth and goto loads of different bunnings and never seen canna for sale.

Edited by Bento

Wow, Ive never seen Canna at Bunnings, yeah just chuck it in there with your black, plumbing and Black 60L storage container,

Dont laugh, I know someone that asked where the High Preasure Sodium bulbs were. I laughed so hard I cried, old mate decided to never to return to Bunnings.

Edited by iTiC

hey mate im giving mine liquid potash every 2nd week PK 13/14 pretty much weekly at 60ml to 10 liters and guano as a snack they will finish off ok in the ground

WOW 6ml per litre...  What brand, that's a lot of PK...

I use canna and I have always topped out at 1.5-2.5ml/L and only use it for a few weeks while in flower.

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

Wow...confused.

So can anyone give me a final verdict? At this point I'm now going with nibblers suggestion.

Bento - the photo is from Innaloo. But I am pretty sure joondalup sell them too.

Lots of ways to skin a cat mate, your going to get lots of different advice.

You would be wise to listen to louise though, grows some very nice looking plants :)

WOW 6ml per litre...  What brand, that's a lot of PK...

I use canna and I have always topped out at 1.5-2.5ml/L and only use it for a few weeks while in flower.

Its canna im using do you think 6ml to a litre is too much for in the ground well drained soil a quite large plants 2 - 3 meters tall?i planned this for 4 weeks,