So I'm standing in the nutrient aisle in Bunnings...

So it looks like PK 13/14 is the go? Thanks for all the comments.

I'm not sure what the deal is around the country but in Bunnings over here nobody would care what I bought, but the good thing is in this particular store it has the self checkouts too.

I didn't buy any one of them the day I took the pic, I was there to get something else as I knew i wanted some opinions on the right nutrients before I bought anything...plus I'll take any excuse to go to Bunnings. It's my sanctuary away from a wife and two kids! So looking forward to going back in there!

• Upvote 1

The big red-n-green shed sells Canna range in WA...? Hmmm...

They must know of a little operation in WA called Growth Technology, and be wanting to get their share of the market.

GT is an oz company, WA based, oz owned. Quality nutrients and additives. Shame we cant bet it in bulk at a competetive price over east.

JAIKAI

• Upvote 1

Canna nutrients... aren't they specifically designed for growing lilies? I have heaps of canna lilies at home.

>>>end quote<<<

Really? or am I being slow?

Sorry Matti, but...  Bwahahahahahahaha lol lol lol

The closest my canna lilies get to my Canna nutrients is when I walk past them with a bucket lol

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1