So I'm standing in the nutrient aisle in Bunnings...

And this is what i see...

post-49062-0-16409700-1359032163_thumb.jpg

Ive got $60 in my pocket...what do i do?

Notes: Im growing outdoors in the best potting mix i could find at Bunnings mixed with blood and bone. I feed her twice a week with water mixed with Nitrosol. She seems pretty happy at the moment and is growing pretty well. She had a slow start to life as i am a first timer and was so eager i was essentially drowning her when she was a seedling. But I am thinking she will start flowering over the next few weeks so want to know what i could buy to help her develop the best possible buds. She is a Greenhouse Seeds Trainwreck.

A final note: If anyone wants to tell me i should turn around and walk out of Bunnings thats fine, but please give me an alternative option either online or a store in Perth.

Thanks guys.

• Upvote 1

And this is what i see...

attachicon.gifBunnings.jpg

Ive got $60 in my pocket...what do i do?

Notes: Im growing outdoors in the best potting mix i could find at Bunnings mixed with blood and bone. I feed her twice a week with water mixed with Nitrosol. She seems pretty happy at the moment and is growing pretty well. She had a slow start to life as i am a first timer and was so eager i was essentially drowning her when she was a seedling. But I am thinking she will start flowering over the next few weeks so want to know what i could buy to help her develop the best possible buds. She is a Greenhouse Seeds Trainwreck.

A final note: If anyone wants to tell me i should turn around and walk out of Bunnings thats fine, but please give me an alternative option either online or a store in Perth.

Thanks guys.

Awesome selection at your outlet Manx-I'm a bit envious lol  and are those Canna bottles $30 each or the pair? Even the Proganics stuff is gone from our shelves-plenty of poisons though, man.  Regional ag here and they like to pump the poison I reckon.  Have a look at this I read an old post by a member Radic and this stuck-I use the eco-neem stuff for pests and it works well :toke:  http://www.ecoorganicgarden.com.au/product_p/ec.htm

Peace to you and your flash bunters lol . v :sun:

The PK13/14 is overpriced IMO. at $43 a bottle I'd be getting the Canna PK13/14....With the Canna product you use 1.5 ml per liter.

So check what ML per liter the Bunning stuff is first.

Just looking on EBAY you can buy Canna PK13/14 .......1 liter bottle delivered to your door for as low as $32.

So yeah the Bunning stuff is way overpriced as far as the PK13/14 is concerned, but I agree with Lou.

It's what you need when the plants get into flowering.

That is a cool bunnings, nothing like that on brizzy that i have seen...

With regards to using pk or other nutes outdoors, how often and what sort of strength would you use? Mine is starting to flower and i happen to have a bottle. I was just goingmto put some sulphate of potash on the surface and water it in.... Slow release..

Bunnings wont sell the a & b seperately, how would that be appropriate in any garden.. growing anything... for kids who have only 15$ pocket money a week? Buy a bottle of 'a' one fortnight and a bottle of 'b' the next ? lol.... like cows milk with no calcium... rather pointless...

So i'm standing in the nutrient aisle in bunnings ...... I'd presume that you then decided what bottle of nutrients you wish to purchase .....? that would be my next conclusion anyway .... that i had to choose...

peace n pot,