• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts

Photo

Bonza Seeds no replacement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

unclebuck

unclebuck

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Heads up.
I bought a seed order and paid for the highest stealth with Bonza.
The order was taken by customs.

6 weeks later "Bonza doesn't replace guaranteed order if intercepted", only if lost, or stolen, or undelivered.
That was their response.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Dark1

Dark1

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Interests:Photography
    Marine Aquariums
    Home Brew
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W HPS XL Cool Vent
Hi drbobub,
I got my order of 20 odd seeds from Bonza just three weeks ago.
Paid for the highest stealth and sent to a po box ... absolutely no problems.
Like I read here I was prepared to risk losing the lot and the money as not all the shipments get through.
Just suck it up and place another order as it will be worth it when you get some :greedy:
Did you get a letter from customs saying that they had been seized?

-RiverRat-

-RiverRat-

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 Posts:
  • Interests:Myself . I know this song is about me.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: That fekin hot thing in the sky
Just go through HErbies. HE has the best reputation here and not by mistake.

-RR-
- It's a growers life -

unclebuck

unclebuck

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 Posts:
I will try elsewhere besides Bonza.
Thanks for recommending herbies.

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6452 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
Look idiots, If ya order gets deized by customs, and on ocassion, its gonna happen, .......suck it up.
Bonza is under no obligation to replace seized orders , no seedbank will. Customs just stepped up its game , same as aust post, because of people ordering in narcotics from places like silk road, seized seeds are just a by product of looking for bigger fish.

I hate it when newbs/ and some not so newb, give seedbanks a bad name, based on it didnt come off for them............ piss poor.

Peace. Nibbler.

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

refer24

refer24

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 Posts:

Heads up.
I bought a seed order and paid for the highest stealth with Bonza.
The order was taken by customs.

6 weeks later "Bonza doesn't replace guaranteed order if intercepted", only if lost, or stolen, or undelivered.
That was their response.

Of course some will be taken by customs.They seem to get alot
Shit Happens

Edited by refer24, 06 January 2013 - 12:32 AM.

-RiverRat-

-RiverRat-

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 Posts:
  • Interests:Myself . I know this song is about me.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: That fekin hot thing in the sky

Look idiots, If ya order gets deized by customs, and on ocassion, its gonna happen, .......suck it up.
Bonza is under no obligation to replace seized orders , no seedbank will. Customs just stepped up its game , same as aust post, because of people ordering in narcotics from places like silk road, seized seeds are just a by product of looking for bigger fish.

I hate it when newbs/ and some not so newb, give seedbanks a bad name, based on it didnt come off for them............ piss poor.

Peace. Nibbler.

I dont see the reason for having to "suck it up" and take a loss by a substandard seed vendor efforts when you can shop with fellas who will look after ya. Youve been quite avid in defending Bonza seeds and to my knowledgeand without much cause . What do you care anyway grass hopper ? . You state you hate it when peopl give bonza a bad name however its quite obvious the Bonza handles that job exceptionaly well. :P Youve got ants in your pants mate ;)

The whole bonza saga here is an imbarrasment to OS in my opinion and has been from the start right from the crass and tacky free seed hunt promotions and competitions in which they didnt even honour their commitments. Sure theycan turn it around and all the best if and when they do ..

I was simply stating that herbies IS a viable alternative who actually gets his seeds to you customs or no customs. He always resends. If anyone has an experience to the contrary you welcome to chime in.

Folks which ever way you go . Find a vendor who communicates well and will resend your seed if things go awry . There are alternative vendors out there who will get your seed to you reliably with out the bullshit attached.

Edited by -RiverRat-, 04 January 2013 - 09:52 AM.

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6452 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
Well if Herbies re-sends on seized orders from customs, thats the fastest way for him to go broke..... lol

You say what ya want RR, I seen seedbanks rep destroyed overnight by people complaining about shit the banks cant control. Its bullshit, like people who cant grow plants blaming breeders........ lol ..............

I've given it to Bonza as good as I have defended him, he knows the score. Fact remains Bonza are still a site sponsor and some of you twats should show a lil more respect, especially when ya dont pay ya dues yaself.

Peace. Nibbler.

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Hey GH,

Just for the record I have never ordered seeds Bonza or Herbies, They might be good n reliable or not, I dont really give a hoot, but defending Bonza just because its a

site sponser is a bit rich.

Everybody has good n bad experiences with everything, thats why forums like this are gr8, opinions are like arseholes, everybodys got one.

Any by the the way dr. you should suck it up, you are tryin to import an illigal product. You win some, ya lose some. Hopefully you win more then you lose.

Just mt 2c worth.

HHS

Edited by happyhippiestoner, 04 January 2013 - 10:25 AM.

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.”
— Louis Armstrong

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5292 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
What's worse? People bitching about lost seed or Nibbler's diatribes in response...

It's a hard call.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Seaton Hydroponics
OZ Bongs Quality Bongs, Pipes & Smoking Accessories Online Store Australia
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.