Australian/Oceania Heirloom Cannabis strains

A couple of years ago i discovered cannabis time travel. I went to Laos. There in a remote jungle town I smoked pot that as far as I know hadn't been hybridised. Wow it was just like the Thai I smoked in the late 70's, except without the paranoia. Much better than any modern hybrid/ multi hybrid that I've smoked or grown in 40 years. Zero bag appeal, not pretty, and likely low yeild. Probably lower THC levels than now, but what a high! It was brilliant,

These varieties still exist in some places I came the conclusion that breeding has actually wrecked some varieties. Bag appeal, yield, smell, taste seem to be the most important traits now. Also, very few people have the patience to grow something that likely takes half a year to flower and another half a year to cure properly. However for me it's all about the high. 

It was all about the high, then it was all about the yield, now its bloody bag appeal 

indica's are getting bigger and take way longer to finish, sativa's are getting smaller and take next to no time to finish, compared to the real sativa's from the past 

they have all been hybridized and bastardized to death, its all about greed unfortunately 

Romance adds to it ....the first time ....or first few times n those first few years ....and being in a foreign country definitely adds to it ...I had hash in india ...once for the first time i had ...had it many times here ...but the atmosphere of it being new and in a new place definitely adds to it ....imo...but a few days later having the same hash ...it had toned down a little.

It was all about the high, then it was all about the yield, now its bloody bag appeal 

indica's are getting bigger and take way longer to finish, sativa's are getting smaller and take next to no time to finish, compared to the real sativa's from the past 

they have all been hybridized and bastardized to death, its all about greed unfortunately 

Your spot on there Pedro

This guy I saw the other day ...his Sativa's remind me of Old school Sat's before Haze and skunk and Indica's Hybridized them ...

Every time he say's man he cracks me up ...living the dream in the ganja village ,,,Bob would be proud of him ..       ; )

His Ice hash looks ok ...

And look at all the trees MAN...trees as far as you can see...

Tales of a ganja farmer

Edited by cardrona

Land race sativa, coral sea sativa x Afghan #1 bx coral sea sativa F3, abc, pineapple chunk x Afghan #1 x coral sea sativa x Critical skunk F1.attachicon.gifIMG_20180425_203122.jpegattachicon.gifIMG_20180306_065910.jpegattachicon.giftapatalk_1524919416696.jpegattachicon.gifIMG-20180313-WA0027.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Never heard of a coral sea sativa, is it the Vanuata sat from yantra

Never heard of a coral sea sativa, is it the Vanuata sat from yantra

No. Not by a long shot. Try further south. Island land race. Norfolk green also comes from here. Popular in Sydney late 70's early 80's. 13.7 % thc outdoors tested in the late 80's. Loads of Thai and African genetics here as well. Coral sea sativa is the Norfolk green strain x thai x African Land race (Swaziland). It's been stabilized and bred for several generations.

All strains collected by myself or mates...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app