Persistant nutrient problem(please help)

Hey Jai ,

Merry xmas mate ! But ....

There is no fucken door mate.... its broken !

This idiot wants to flap about shit again .....

I dont see this goat hermit offering nuthin !

If it was a sheep i would root the clown !

Aint no more billygoat ...

Ya new name is Baa-bara or loiuse i have'nt decided yet !

Edited by potrocket
  • Downvote 1

Red stems also indicate you have a mag deficiency ,

I will show you tomorrow mate as a comparison my plants are all the same sisters but i test different equations !

I am by far a proffesional grower but i can back every word !

I will show you red stems on sister plants and talk more apparent bullshit with pictures to prove my words in the morning !

Sorry caff mate ya gotta understand that some will lead you along way starting out !

And there is a few around these parts !

Remember red stems and green stems comparison pics tomorrow !

So what have i learned? I'm not really sure lol.

I'm used to trolls on other forums but i'm not really sure if i got trolled or if he had some valid points?

Anyway, i'll check the PH of water that comes out of the pot after watering tomorrow and go from there :)

Edited by Caffeine

lol Caffiene =) , Hangin there mate start with PH, let us know how ya go and we'll take it from there, dont worry man, its just silly season............ Peace. Nibbler.

Good Advice HN. I read in cannaversity or one of the many grow diaries or somewhere lol (no troll here) to work your way from the simplesest problem to to more complex. Gradually tick all the boxes.

Peace to you Caff. v :sun:

OK!

Watered with 6L of tap water with a PH of 6.7 and collected the first 50ml that came out. it read... wait for it.... 4.9!

So i think we can safely assume it is a PH problem then?

From my research, i should be aiming to raise it slowly over a few days right?

What would be the best way to do that? Can i use the bag of powdered Lime i have in the cupboard? And if so, how much and should i mix it with water first or just spread the powder on the surface and water it in over a few days?

EDIT: Looks like Lime can take a long time to take effect. By the look of the plant, i need a quicker fix. I have Epsom salts here?

Edited by Caffeine

Flush the pots out with a lot of water checking the PH as you go, it should rise from the water you are putting in. then put fertisiler or nutes back into the pots as you will have flushed out most of their food ....

Or get some PH UP from a hydro store and follow the directions on the bottle.

Bugger the do it slowly method, get it right as soon as possible, just take a reading every day and adjust accordingly.