Hi all just planted some Passion fruit shrubs in the garden and something over two night has eaten most of the leaves from the plant :sick . it has left the older leaves alone and gone for the new growth, i have no idea what it is and i went out last night with a torch to look and nothing!, but come the morning more leaves were gone. help!!! :twiddle:

Munchy

grasshoppers and caterpillars are out in force right now, as are many other bugs (I'm fighting green caterpillars on mine).

are they eating the entire leave or eating circles out of the leaves or?

try neem oil or pyrethrum but not on the passionfruit flowers...

get them quick!!!!!

also look at this.... https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/58564-grasshoppers/

Edited by Matanuska Thunder

Looks like white cabbage moth to me well  the larvae anyways Its a little green caterpillar on the underside of the leaves,
If you see white ''Butterflies'' flying around then Id say that.
I know this is just stating the same thing Matanuska said but Instead of checking at night check in the middle of the day for the white ''butterflies'' 

Hope that helps, 
I see you've used the chem already tho so you mite be fine anyways :)
Swing me a post if you see any more problems in you're patch with a picture always here to help a fellow greenthumb :)
:pimp: