Aqua I recently flew melb to gold coast. And both ends was swabbed with a stick all over my clothes and carry on luggage. I was a little nervous as I thought maybe I might have residue from being in my grow tent. But passed no worries. I also didn't have anything with me but didn't want the attention.

Personally I'd try to get something there. Don't take anything on a plane. If caught I'd hate to think the trouble you'd be in

Serious question guys. Has anyone taken baked goods on a flight before?

I need to fly Brisbane to Canberra next year for a few days and don't want hubby going unmedicated for 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I havent taken baked good on a flight but have taken capsules with me in with my other meds that i am on, my self and bag was tested and come back ok.

For the most part from what i know that lil vac thing they run over u for a domestic flight is looking for explosives not drugs but that may have changed...

Haha yeah your probably right. I was just looking straight waiting for the fuckers to freak out coz their machine starts squarking. [emoji23][emoji23] And I also didn't ask any questions. Just happy I made it [emoji3][emoji3]

I havent taken baked good on a flight but have taken capsules with me in with my other meds that i am on, my self and bag was tested and come back ok.

For the most part from what i know that lil vac thing they run over u for a domestic flight is looking for explosives not drugs but that may have changed...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Serious question guys. Has anyone taken baked goods on a flight before?

I need to fly Brisbane to Canberra next year for a few days and don't want hubby going unmedicated for 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I have even fly with a joint to qld and vic at least once a month. have done perth before but last time I was there they have the dogs and the drug squad looking for some one.

never seen a dog at vic or brisbane