• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Spider Mites?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

razzles

razzles

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Some of the leaves on the lower half of this plant have gone pale with white spots. I took a photo of the most severe area and noticed little red things on there, are these spider mites? and would they be the cause of the pale/spotty leaves or would it be coupled with some kind of nutrient deficiency?

Thanks

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6556 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
Yup they Red spotted spider-mite, go to hydro store NOW... get Miterid, mix it up speay the grow area, plants all over, even undersides of leaves, then Drench pot as well, repeat in 3-4 days, then again in a week, should smash em good. We all hate the Borg, that shit will kill em, unlike some homemade remidies, which I'm sure they drink and get fatter. lol Peace. Nibbler

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

potrocket

potrocket

Troll

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Good Post Nibbler :thumbsup: .
And just to add to that info .....

Outdoor growers can also release a few hundred Ladybirds :yahoo:.....
A few weeks before your plants become strong in vegetative growth !

Attached Files

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3939 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.
Never seen the adults that active before. Usually I find them doing laps of the top of the pot.

I check for them every time I water. If found I use eco oil. Or Neem or if real bad. Nite nite spider mite. Got it from a Vietnamese hydr shop owner in St Albans Vic. Part of the cannabis triangle. It says safe on the bottle to use in flower but I do not use it then as the first spray works a treat. I think it could double as paint stripper.

If you can get them earlier than your problem, it is easier to control or eliminate them. Miterid is pretty potent as well.

You have to really soak the whole plant as nibbs wrote. Underside of leaves most important, cos thats where they mainly live.
When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

razzles

razzles

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:
Thanks guys, I wasn't able to find miterid but I got a something called mitenator from a hydro shop, he seemed pretty cool & said it works great on spider mites..smells like shit though, might have to drench them in water abit after the whole process

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • 3939 Posts:
read the instructions first razz. You could be washing the killing effect off.

razzles

razzles

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:

read the instructions first razz. You could be washing the killing effect off.

Thanks brick..it doesn't have any instructions other than the dilution ratio..I think they must make it themselves :/
I guess I'll take my chances and do the water thing about a week after the 2nd application to kill the eggs.
I'm a little worried about the smell though, it smells exactly like the stuff the carpet cleaners use to use at my old work..

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • 3939 Posts:
maybe you should try something else first. that shit could be toxic or at the very least make you sick. put it on the shelf and use it on another garden plant that you will not eat or smoke, see what it does first.

or it could be useless.

weedman13

weedman13

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: 1000w

Use soapy water and spray on the leaves

List of Marijuana Seeds Shop

http://marijuanaseed...le.blogspot.com

DoctorWho

DoctorWho

reTARDIS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1392 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Indoors

Soapy water will just give them a shower.  When the borg hit they've made a declaration of war against both you and your plants and should be treated as such.  You need to show you surpiority by killing the men, women, children and their unborn.  You can't show any mercy and you sure as shit shouldn't give them a shower and lube the area up as they already breed too fast lol

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.