Watering Everyday

It tells me I cant start a new album.

When replying to thread , next to the" post "button there is "more reply options" click that . Then click the tab that says "attach file" and direct it where your pic is and it will upload when you post . No need to post into a album if you dont want too .

Nothing wrong with potrockets plants, just cause they are not trees , not everyone can grow monsters . They look healthy and happy

Edited by Badseed77
  • Upvote 4

Hey potrocket,

I reckon I would be embarrassed to post pics like that! I think I will stick to my way of doing things thanks!

Hehe Just a few random shots of various overwatered plants and a picture of 60ltr pots to offer you a few tips on how to

prevent overwatering and fast drying of black pots !

Merely just a few options on offer for you to ignore ...obviously !

And i was indeed quite embarrassed posting pics of my outdoor grow which was severly overwatered !

But i know this for a fact ...

My plants in those pics look exactly the same as your plants do everyday after you drowned your poor plants with 10ltrs of water

every morning !

Yet you continue to slap gift horses in the mouth when assistance is offered

And your hydro nutes will continue to lock-up your soil grow and i hope your dutchmaster nutes are free or at least cheap !

Even hydro growers dont feed 10ltrs of solution to 1 plant daily and they use the same nutrients you are using mate !

At the end of the day its your choice

Carry on ! Stay safe !

Potrocket !

P.S I think Cerberus is def onto something about you !

Edited by potrocket
  • Upvote 1

Fuck you, I don't wanna see your pics now, If ya gonna be a dickhead to everyone.

fucking knobhead

Mate, I feel sorry for you! Obviously a hater! If you have nothing better to post, why don't you get a life. I would only embarrass you all to see my pics. Fucking Loser!!

This thread started off as a thread where I was offering advice to someone new. Potrocket changed the topic of the Thread, which was about which plants to grow over Winter in South Australia. Seeing how none of you live in SA, I hardly think you are entitled to give me grief on a topic I do happen to know about. I get 3 lb from 2 plants indoor and 4 lb from 2 plants outdoor. Do you all beat that??????

Edited by slysloth420
  • Downvote 9

Hehe Just a few random shots of various overwatered plants and a picture of 60ltr pots to offer you a few tips on how to

prevent overwatering and fast drying of black pots !

Merely just a few options on offer for you to ignore ...obviously !

And i was indeed quite embarrassed posting pics of my outdoor grow which was severly overwatered !

But i know this for a fact ...

My plants in those pics look exactly the same as your plants do everyday after you drowned your poor plants with 10ltrs of water

every morning !

Yet you continue to slap gift horses in the mouth when assistance is offered

And your hydro nutes will continue to lock-up your soil grow and i hope your dutchmaster nutes are free or at least cheap !

Even hydro growers dont feed 10ltrs of solution to 1 plant daily and they use the same nutrients you are using mate !

At the end of the day its your choice

Carry on ! Stay safe !

Potrocket !

P.S I think Cerberus is def onto something about you !

You obviously know nothing about growing weed. Do us all a favour and drown yourself, Wanker!

• Downvote 9

Cheers Badseed,

At least someone isn't a hater! Thanks for the info!

Nothing wrong with potrockets plants, just cause they are not trees , not everyone can grow monsters . They look healthy and happy

Potrocket was the one who started bagging me on a different thread. He then started this thread and mis-quoted what I said and took it out of context. Just because I defend myself, suddenly everyone wants to be a hater!

Edited by slysloth420
  • Downvote 7