Watering Everyday

I grow Jack Herer outdoors all year round. During winter, I grow her in 50 ltr tubs so I water each plant 10 litres each day,

WOW sly i have 60ltr containers and only use 4-5 litres max every 3-4 days during summer bro ! Ya think that 10ltrs every day might be a waste of nutes ? Although i do use 50% coco which holds water extremly well ! Just a thought !

All the best !! THC .

WOW sly i have 60ltr containers and only use 4-5 litres max every 3-4 days during summer bro ! Ya think that 10ltrs every day might be a waste of nutes ? Although i do use 50% coco which holds water extremly well ! Just a thought !

Mate,

If you saw my plants, you wouldn't think it was too much! I've been doing this way for years. For a start you live in Tassie which is way cooler than here. Where I am we get days of 46 deg + on a regular basis during summer. They would be dead here after 4 days of no water. During winter it still gets into the 20's regularly. I get very minimal rain. How much do you get per plant??

• Upvote 1

Mate,

If you saw my plants, you wouldn't think it was too much! I've been doing this way for years. For a start you live in Tassie which is way cooler than here. Where I am we get days of 46 deg + on a regular basis during summer. They would be dead here after 4 days of no water. During winter it still gets into the 20's regularly. I get very minimal rain. How much do you get per plant??

Yeah sorry for the confusion sly ,

You are probably right mate

You should give your plants more nutes and water mate with those black pots .

Note that i only use 4-5 litres of water/nutes every 3 days because my pots are painted white (hint hint)

And i never allow rain on my plants anymore.... i used to but i dont like droopy plants .

The temps in my geenhouse havent been below 42 deg celcuis for 2 weeks !

And i'm in SE QLD mate .

Yet i wish i was in tassie because their daylight hrs are longer and if i was there my bubblegum plant

would have a longer vege time (pic 5)

I'll show you overwatering pics and the reason i don't like rain ...

And coco mixed with soil in a 55-60ltr pot painted white to retain miosture and give you a few tips

on how you can save money on nutes and flushing every 2nd day with 10litres of water to prevent salt build up !

Peace and All the best ! I'd like to see your pics to mate !

post-32662-0-27662100-1354973844_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-47404000-1354974292_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-78216400-1354974349_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-74420100-1354974389_thumb.jpg

post-32662-0-45380300-1354974449_thumb.jpg

Edited by potrocket
  • Upvote 2