Acacia contains a new form of MAOI

Mimosa tenuiflora, otherwise known as Mimosa hostilis, contains an MAOI like compound.

"Yuremamine" is a new class of phyto-indoles, and the reason MHRB can be used as an oraly active source of dmt.

Its my belief that there is an equovalent Australian variety with the same qualities, mt understanding is that M. hostilis is Brazilian. This sigular extraction may be the tradition dreamtime mix??

The root bark of a hostilis may contain up to 1% dmt.

I wonder how M.h would go in a DWC? if the rootbark is the source then to aim for a great big ball of mature root would be the ultimate goal.

surely doing this outside wouldnt be a problem? I would consider a mum right there in the yard with a box of well oxiginated water. I cant find any mention on seasonal activity so as long as they are healthy I would guess the MHRBall would be worth concidering.

- educationally speaking.

signed swims MoM

and i notice the next post is the 1000th, I better stop hacking iTiC's account.

Edited by iTiC