Marijuana not agreeing with me anymore :(

taggyy

Question

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask everybody a few questions about my self and marijuana.

First of all i'm 18 years old, been smoking marijuana for 2 years and just recently quit cold turkey. (2weeks ago)

I got sick about a month ago i was diagnosed with Traumatic Epididymis. Long story on what happened lol but anyways marjiuana does not agree with my body anymore.

While i was sick i had a cone and felt really light headed and dizzy also very very dehydrated.

I'm worried about not smoking ever again i really enjoyed it and would never regret that i used to smoke and if i didnt get sick i would of still been smoking right this momment.

Has anybody got any information on this?

I'm feeling very good atm im just very worried about trying it again as it didnt feel that great when i had a hit a few weeks ago.

Does anybody have any information about this or experienced anything like this? I just dont understand how i could smoke every day and be fine do all my daily tasked and then BAM i got sick as a dog and couldnt smoke :S ?

Thanks guys im puzzled about this and will greatly appreiciate anything about this :S

Sorry if i made a new thread in the wrong department.

Weed isn't for everyone ? I've been smoking heavily for awhile lol ?

And then all of a sudden my body started rejecting it.

Nope i havnt tried different strains its very hard to get good stuff around here since everybody has no idea about the beautiful plant.

What i think is that i got some chemical imbalance or some crap from being sick and now my body just doesnt like it whats so ever. I haven't tried smoking in awhile, i've read a lot of people having the same problem as i am but the thing is they usually reject it from there first time see, My body was perfectly fine when smoking i never had any problems until my Epididymis Infection occured. Even though im all good now i just got a feeling it will still effect me cause every smelling it sometimes gets me goin a bit.

Edited by taggyy