allagies

aussieinvader

Question

7 answers to this question

Yeah I think pipeman's got the answer.

Look at this; I have asthma, and when I smoke, I somtimes trigger an attack, Which encourages me to eat the gear sometimes.

However, grass is a known relief for asthma suffers, such as Tom. Not just Tom, but it has been recognised as a relief for asthma for ages by many.

So it's good for Tom, bad for me...trial and error mate. It's all u can do.

rob

hey,

The level of the nutrients would have alot to do with it aswell. I know a few people who smoke for medicinal purposes, one of whom have been diagnosed with emphisema and can only smoke buds with a ppm of 200. Most daily tokers would laugh it this but it hits the spot for him and thats all that counts.

On another note i know some one else that is allergic to the smell of the live plant in flower, but not to cured smoke. Everyone is different you just have to find what suits you.